Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins

Dolphin39 said:
Let's stay professional, with no personal attacks toward Jay and just look forward to the draft and the upcoming season.

Go Miami!:cooldude:
He's a Doufus (doofus?sp) :D

You people are unbelievable. Read the artcicle. He was having a little fun with Donald Lee, who himself auctioned off a trip to Miami for the Dolphins-Jets game December 18. It was good natured fun. I can't believe... wait. Yes I can. Nothing people say on this board ceases to amaze me anymore.

tartan y fronts said:
pah..... for years fielder gave his heart and soul to the dolphins. it was in terms of talent he came up lacking, not effort.

i have nothing but respect for him.

if you wanna bash someone, bash the guy(s) who didn't see that his heart wasn't enough and didn't replace him....

I agree with you man, I hope he has success with the jets. Just not against us.:D

FireWrongstedt said:
You people are unbelievable. Read the artcicle. He was having a little fun with Donald Lee, who himself auctioned off a trip to Miami for the Dolphins-Jets game December 18. It was good natured fun. I can't believe... wait. Yes I can. Nothing people say on this board ceases to amaze me anymore.
Oh and I forgot to say, he's a class act. A doufus w/ class :up:

PS and a hot wife :hmmm:

I find it terribly hypocritical that Feeley "Could be a pro-bowl QB if only we had a decent coach and a good running game." But Feidler, who led us to the playoffs with LAMAR SMITH, is the worst QB in NFL history...Webster just called, he wanted to thank Finheaven for writing a new definition of "double-standard".

FireWrongstedt said:

$10 says most people didn't even click on the link, much less read the article.

PhiNomina said:
I find it terribly hypocritical that Feeley "Could be a pro-bowl QB if only we had a decent coach and a good running game." But Feidler, who led us to the playoffs with LAMAR SMITH, is the worst QB in NFL history...Webster just called, he wanted to thank Finheaven for writing a new definition of "double-standard".

Oooooooo

who really cares what Fiedler thinks? wait a minute, Fiedler thinks? that's a news item in itself.

Muck said:

Wait let me rephrase, not Finheaven, just some posters on here. This site is unparalleled in terms of getting information, rumors, and insight, but you have to know how to sift through thread after thread that rehash the same topics (Feidler, Wanny).

msg said:
At an auction last week here in South Florida:

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]According to Levy, Fiedler auctioned a four-person trip to New York to celebrate what he predicted would be a Jets victory over the Dolphins on Sept. 18.

Is this guy for real? He really thinks its proper to conduct a fund raiser here in Dolphin country and bad mouth us? I can't wait until we pound his big nose into the dirt.
[/font]
[/font]

TELL FEIDLER TO BUY ENDZONE SEATS SO WE CAN CELEBRATE THE INTERCEPTION RETURN HE THROWS FOR 6 THE OTHER WAY

Justasportsfan said:
Be carefull what you wish for. He's better suited for the WCO.

Your right, he's an awsome QB. And should be feard throughout the land. Gosh I hope he has the sniffles when we play them :rolleyes: .

I don't give a rats A** about Fiedler or his talk. I'm glad he's not a fin anymore and I don't care if he went to NE as long as I don't have to see him suit up in a fin uni ever again. He's AVG. and thats all he will ever be, a good game here and there but thats it. He can't throw to a wide open WR or TE or RB or the milk man. He throws to the lesft of them, to the right of them over the top, into the ground and oh yeah my personal favorite...the other team. We will not be the team everyone wants to play because we suck on O, anymore. A new era has begun and I would rather have the litle ol lady that say's "where's the beef" then "Jay it's going the other way Fiedler".

GRT8 said:
TELL FEIDLER TO BUY ENDZONE SEATS SO WE CAN CELEBRATE THE INTERCEPTION RETURN HE THROWS FOR 6 THE OTHER WAY

People keep confusing Fiedler with Feeley, king of the pick 6's

phinMikeDC said:
People keep confusing Fiedler with Feeley, king of the pick 6's
Ahh, they both are Kings of the Pick 6's, which leads me to believe that it was a combination of talent (or lack there of) and bad coaching with players not bing in the right places for the Qb to throw to.

Back
Top Bottom