Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins

He can Bad-Mouth all he wants ..... HE IS HOLDING A CLIP-BOARD!!!

Last I checked ... he is NOT a starting QB in the NFL!

GrnMtnMan said:
Do I smell a man crush? j/k
i look forward to when you can start to contribute valid arguments as to why you feel the way you do about fiedler instead of resulting to 3rd grade schoolyard insults. The people you insult just happen to not have opinions that align with yours, so that makes them wrong?.

to echo your earlier post, a big :rolleyes:

msg said:
At an auction last week here in South Florida:

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] According to Levy, Fiedler auctioned a four-person trip to New York to celebrate what he predicted would be a Jets victory over the Dolphins on Sept. 18.

Is this guy for real? He really thinks its proper to conduct a fund raiser here in Dolphin country and bad mouth us? I can't wait until we pound his big nose into the dirt.
[/font]
[/font]

Who cares!! Obviously it's eating you up inside!!

texasPHINSfan said:
i look forward to when you can start to contribute valid arguments as to why you feel the way you do about fiedler instead of resulting to 3rd grade schoolyard insults. The people you insult just happen to not have opinions that align with yours, so that makes them wrong?.

to echo your earlier post, a big :rolleyes:

Feel free to browse this whole thread, my thoughts are in there. I never liked Fiedler as a player as much as I didn't like Wannestedt as a coach. He was brought in NOT TO LOSE games instead of making plays to win them. Sure he had some fine games for the Fins, but mostly he stunk. The man couldn't throw a fifteen yard out and I watched as our top playmakers got pounded trying to corral his rainbow throw's. At least Feeley can put the ball in an area where a play can be made. Is he our savior, probably not, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in an extended amount of games. Afterall he's our second round pick this year.

GrnMtnMan said:
Do I smell a man crush? j/k

Jay has helped me out in the past, and I was there in support of a great cause. I am not sure his girlfriend or my girlfriend would be happy with a rumor floating around finheaven about the man crush deal. The thing I found funny was D-Lee talking smack, throwing cash around, he was up to 10,000 on the trip to new york, isn't that like a lot for a backup tight end.

FinzManiac said:
I agree with...with a Bills fan? :eek:

What is the world coming to? :roflmao:

damn, so-long-ricky just won the bet. now i owe him 5 bucks... :fire:

I really hope Fiedler is starting for the Jets in one of our 2 games. Theres a good chance since Pennington is never healthy for the whole year. Our defense will crush Fiedler!!!!!!!!!!

Static387 said:
Who cares, look at him he is a douchebag.

I suppose this is better than a little joking in which I meant no harm. For the record I don't wish the man any harm or bad faith. I am glad he is no longer on the roster and I despised him while he was taking snaps for the franchise. I'm sure he's a very nice person and all, but GOOD RIDDANCE.

msg said:
At an auction last week here in South Florida:

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] According to Levy, Fiedler auctioned a four-person trip to New York to celebrate what he predicted would be a Jets victory over the Dolphins on Sept. 18.

Is this guy for real? He really thinks its proper to conduct a fund raiser here in Dolphin country and bad mouth us? I can't wait until we pound his big nose into the dirt.
[/font]
[/font]

My guess is that he said it somewhat in jest and that it didn't drive down the price at all. Hooray for Fiedler for taking part in a fund-raiser where he probably knew he would be nit-picked to death.

davster82 said:
My guess is that he said it somewhat in jest and that it didn't drive down the price at all. Hooray for Fiedler for taking part in a fund-raiser where he probably knew he would be nit-picked to death.

Making the comments just proved he has no tact. We supported him here as our quarterback for the last few years and now he's gone and joined one of our biggest rivals and wants to trash talk that hes going to beat us next year? Please take your sorry *** to NY and don't come back! He was never wanted here to begin with.

Ok i have noticed a lot of miami fans agree with Bills fans if were talking about players or teams that are not in miami or the bills now maybe they are smart just not when there talking about there own team because everyone knows if it wasn't for mcgahee they would have a worse offense then us

clajoie_7 said:
hopefully he's their starting qb on the 18th... :roflmao:

Careful. Remember, you never really knew which Fiedler was going to show up for the game.... the one that played against Dallas in 2003, or the one who couldn't decipher between the WR's and the DB's last year....

msg said:
Making the comments just proved he has no tact. We supported him here as our quarterback for the last few years and now he's gone and joined one of our biggest rivals and wants to trash talk that hes going to beat us next year? Please take your sorry *** to NY and don't come back! He was never wanted here to begin with.

Trash talk and smack are socially acceptable. He did not join the Jets as a direct insult to us. Isn't this for charity. Bt y the way. Who is this "we" who supported him. Jay Fiedler was more hated than Saddam Hussein. I think it is a class act with loads of tact. Of course we are both entitiled to our opinions. If he does play against us next year, don't be surprised if we face the Jay Fiedler who drilled Dallas in 03 that somebody mentioned in an earlier post.

phinphan11 said:
Careful. Remember, you never really knew which Fiedler was going to show up for the game.... the one that played against Dallas in 2003, or the one who couldn't decipher between the WR's and the DB's last year....

I agree with this and the previous comment about being careful what you wish for. Jay will have a decent o-line, a ligitamate RB, good WR corps and a real coaching staff...things he never really had all at once here. I think it is likely we will face him game two and it is going to suck if he smokes our fannies. I do not blame Jay for how it went down. He always played his hardest, even when painfully injured in both rotator cuffs, and I have nothing but respect and good wishes for him. I never wanted him as our QB and wanted him gone, but that has nothing to do with respect.

Back
Top Bottom