Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins

Lets see if he talks trash while hes handing Pennington his helmet on the sideline.

Jay has nothing to trash talk about... he sucks and Jason Taylor will show him his place if he even plays

You guys talk trash about Jay all the time, why isn't he entitled to talk trash about the dolphins?

All he said is that the Jets will win the game (which they won't, BTW, IMHO).... it's not like he called the phins, "his little b1tch" or sometin...

msg said:
At an auction last week here in South Florida:

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]According to Levy, Fiedler auctioned a four-person trip to New York to celebrate what he predicted would be a Jets victory over the Dolphins on Sept. 18.

Is this guy for real? He really thinks its proper to conduct a fund raiser here in Dolphin country and bad mouth us? I can't wait until we pound his big nose into the dirt.
[/font]
[/font]

Lighten up francis...

nick19991 said:
Jay has nothing to trash talk about... he sucks and Jason Taylor will show him his place if he even plays

He didn't talk trash. He just said the TEAM HE NOW PLAYS FOR will win. Why is that such a bad thing? He could donate his entire salary to a children's hospital and people would still be on here to crucify the guy for it.

I am glad he is with the Jets, we have a good chance to be 2-0 against them this year :yell:

msg said:
At an auction last week here in South Florida:

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]According to Levy, Fiedler auctioned a four-person trip to New York to celebrate what he predicted would be a Jets victory over the Dolphins on Sept. 18.

Is this guy for real? He really thinks its proper to conduct a fund raiser here in Dolphin country and bad mouth us? I can't wait until we pound his big nose into the dirt.
[/font]
[/font]

Here bro.......... These should help........

image deleted by Admin

Justasportsfan said:
You gotta give him a benefit of a doubt that he could thrive better under a better coaching system. Not neccesarily probowl material, but enough to cause your team problems. If Surtain leaves, your D could have a hole. Some people say Seau is not the player he once was. Not even an elite at his position anymore, but no will ever question the heart of a warrior.

Why? Fiedler's entire history is that of a career journeyman. He's been under better coaching systems in Philly and J-ville and he never demonstrated anything special. Only DW was dumb enough to think he could lead this team. I felt he was better than Huard, but I always saw him as an interim (stop gap) steward of the QB position, until the front office could draft a young QB. Unfortunately, DW thought otherwise (just as he did with Mirer). Those types of mistakes are why he's no longer in the NFL (not for long).

enigmatics said:
Here bro.......... These should help........

Admin Edit: No need for personal attacks

Back
Top Bottom