Fields, Carey, Chambers, Cross, Duhe And Soliai Sign One Day Contracts, Retire As Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fields, Carey, Chambers, Cross, Duhe And Soliai Sign One Day Contracts, Retire As Dolphins

Wow Soliai is in tears. I was very sad to sre him leave. There seemed to be bad blood between the team and his agent at the time if I remember right

AJ Duhe was one of my all time favorite players. Who could ever forget his 3 INT game against the jets to send us to the super bowl back in the 82 season?
One of the best game ever played by a Dolphins player

He should be in the HOF. I think injuries/longevity hurt his chances, but at his peak he was an elite player

AJ Duhe was one of my all time favorite players. Who could ever forget his 3 INT game against the jets to send us to the super bowl back in the 82 season?
One of the best game ever played by a Dolphins player

He just talked about the mud bowl v the Jets, seems a great guy

All of those guys were great Dolphins. A great honor. I loved Chambers' circus catches...though I think that was a product of Fiedler's noodle arm more than anything else..I used to try and emulate them many times when I was a kid...Soliai was one of the few draft picks in the mid-00's that turned out really well...thought he was great. I think Fields still could punt for us.

Duhe...great LB, but I'm too young to have been able to have seen him play.

Surprised that Fields didn't last that much longer in the NFL.
His punt average really took a hit in 15 and that was it.

Chambers was a poor man's Dez Bryant. A little smaller and slower but very similar spastic style.

Brandon Llyod was another one of those types.

I'll never forget the Buffalo game from 2005 in Miami. Flew down with my sister and at the time 15 year old cousin who I groomed to be a Dolphins fan. His first game ever.

Down 21-0 at the end of the first quarter and sitting next to JP Losman's parents wasn't the day I was hoping for. What a day for Wisconsin WR's? Lee Evans had all three of Buffalo's TD's.

15 receptions, 238 yards and a walk off TD (on 4th down I think) for Chris Chambers made it a day i'll never forget.

I've been to 6 games in my life, 4 NYJ, 1 Buffalo and 1 New England game. 6-0. 3 in NY, 3 in Miami. All memorable. First home game was against the Jets in 2002. Ricky Williams gets all the credit for snapping that 8 game losing streak to the Jets, i like to think my presence helped.

Back
Top Bottom