Fields, Carey, Chambers, Cross, Duhe And Soliai Sign One Day Contracts, Retire As Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fields, Carey, Chambers, Cross, Duhe And Soliai Sign One Day Contracts, Retire As Dolphins

Cross was the Mr. October of the defense because he’d get about nine of his yearly ten sacks by the end of October. Then those defenses would dry up when the weather got colder.

Love it. I think every fan would like players who retire to retire with their predominant team. These guys are all certainly Dolphins, so I'm glad we're making it official. Classy move Ross, thank you.

Chambers was a poor man's Dez Bryant. A little smaller and slower but very similar spastic style.

Brandon Llyod was another one of those types.

I'll never forget the Buffalo game from 2005 in Miami. Flew down with my sister and at the time 15 year old cousin who I groomed to be a Dolphins fan. His first game ever.

Down 21-0 at the end of the first quarter and sitting next to JP Losman's parents wasn't the day I was hoping for. What a day for Wisconsin WR's? Lee Evans had all three of Buffalo's TD's.

15 receptions, 238 yards and a walk off TD (on 4th down I think) for Chris Chambers made it a day i'll never forget.

I've been to 6 games in my life, 4 NYJ, 1 Buffalo and 1 New England game. 6-0. 3 in NY, 3 in Miami. All memorable. First home game was against the Jets in 2002. Ricky Williams gets all the credit for snapping that 8 game losing streak to the Jets, i like to think my presence helped.

We should all chip in and get you season tickets or something. :D

Was it Kennoy Kennedy of the Broncos was greased Chambers and he wasn't the same afterwards?

It sure was I'll never for get it. The fine and suspension that would come with that hit these days would be huge. Launched himself like a bullet, helmet to the jaw...precise timing. Brutal hit.

Back
Top Bottom