Fields, Carey, Chambers, Cross, Duhe And Soliai Sign One Day Contracts, Retire As Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fields, Carey, Chambers, Cross, Duhe And Soliai Sign One Day Contracts, Retire As Dolphins

I can’t believe Chambers hadn’t been brought home already!

Loved Soliai. Fields was our MVP at least one of his years. Carey was the first Phin draft that I kept close tabs on. Cross was before my time but I know his name and Duhe was well before my time but I have a ton of respect for his play

Wow, Paul Soliai was intense. Really makes me wish he was brought back 1 last season before he retired.

Very cool, I like this. This was better than the Uniform unveiling, to me.

Nice moves. Surprising it’s been so long for some of those guys, doesn’t feel like they should be retiring yet (fields and soliai mainly)

Was a big fan of those two. Patience paid off on big Paul. Developed slowly but into a very solid player

I love that the team seems to be making this an annual event. I wonder who they retire next year.

Randy Starks? When he left he posted a nice tweet about how he hoped one day he would be welcomed back and given an aqua jacket.

Jake Long? Say what you like about the pick, if he hadnt had horrific luck with injuries he would still be our LT and imo may well have went on to have a hall of fame level career.

I remember A.J.Duey's great play off game versus the Jets with the three pick offs from Richard Todd, one which he returned for a TD. Also remember Chris Chambers big Thanksgiving Day game vs the Cowboys in which he scored three touchdowns with acrobatic, circus catches. He had great speed and hands and wasn't the same after he got a cheap shot in a game against the Broncos which in todays game would have been a big fine and possible suspension. Jeff Cross was always a good pass rusher and was consistent against both the run and pass. Happy for all the former players and glad the finish their career with Miami.

Chamber??? That's a name i haven't heard for a while. Great that the Phins are doing this......real classy man.

With our DT depth they need to turn Soliai's one day contract into a one year contract.

Jeff Cross 8th round pick I believe who just kept churning and producing. Thats why I wish we still had a 10 round draft. There are gems in every round.

Back
Top Bottom