Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma

that was the second game of the season, alot changed.

You only get one shot. In fact, I bet USC would love to have a do-over at Oregon State's expense. This is why execution is the most important attribute that a team can have. Boise executed and played to win every game, went undefeated, and earned a BCS game. Speculation on who would win if they could do it again is meaningless.

Maybe Boise will play Oregon State again next year, hell maybe Oregon will blow them out this next time; yet, to say that Boise is somehow inferior to Oregon State this year is false. They lost, and not only that--they lost 42-14.

It's not as good as my ASU Sun Devils at Hawaii but I'll check it out. :wink:

Teams change alot throughout the course of the season, look at us, we lost to OREGON now we are Big XII Champs.

From 93rd in the nation in total D, to 10th

But still Rafiki is right, you only get one shot.

And Roman, im lovin the new AI sig, he looks awesome in a Nuggets uni :D

Hmmm. So you sooner fans are happy to have Peterson back yeah? I don't know he hasn't played in a while and his collar bone.... They can practice all they want but you never know AD is selfish he just wants to showcase for the NFL. When with rust and bad collar bone he could lose the game for them.

Korey hall could mess Peterson up.

Hmmm. So you sooner fans are happy to have Peterson back yeah? I don't know he hasn't played in a while and his collar bone.... They can practice all they want but you never know AD is selfish he just wants to showcase for the NFL. When with rust and bad collar bone he could lose the game for them.

Are you crazy? Peterson blow the game for them? Selfish? WHAT?!?! He is working his tail off to come back and play for this team becuase he wants to play, AP is also going to be a high draft pick whether he plays in this game or not

Are you crazy? Peterson blow the game for them? Selfish? WHAT?!?! He is working his tail off to come back and play for this team becuase he wants to play, AP is also going to be a high draft pick whether he plays in this game or not

I agree. The guy has nothing to prove to NFL scouts at this point him coming back seems unselfish to me and that he actually cares about OU and his teammates. If he were selfish and only thinking about the draft I'd sit on the sidelines and see the scouts at the combine. I'm sure Stoops is jumping through hoops because Peterson is available to play in this game, the team is much better with him than without him that's for sure.

I agree. The guy has nothing to prove to NFL scouts at this point him coming back seems unselfish to me and that he actually cares about OU and his teammates. If he were selfish and only thinking about the draft I'd sit on the sidelines and see the scouts at the combine. I'm sure Stoops is jumping through hoops because Peterson is available to play in this game, the team is much better with him than without him that's for sure.
:yes:
The idea that Peterson is hurting OU through his "selfish" behavior boggles the mind.

:sidelol:

The trophy alone for this game is worth $1.5 million
:eek: http://www.ktvb.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=110676&catId=411&props=EMAG

*edit* Also, upon reviewing this thread a thought just came to mind- every team that Boise has beat that got a bowl has won that bowl, except Nevada who plays tomorrow. If that doesn't tell you that the stregnth of opponents they have faced is more than marginal I don't know what will!

Well, the fact that all but one of BSU's bowl opponents have already played their bowl games (and it's not even New Year's Eve yet) could tell us something :wink:

Getting back to the main topic of this thread. I take oklahoma by 2 scores.

I don't Boise Or Oklahoma is going to blow each other out, i think this will be a tough fun game.

Bsu by 1 on a last second FG.

Well, the fact that all but one of BSU's bowl opponents have already played their bowl games (and it's not even New Year's Eve yet) could tell us something :wink:

So you're taking away from their wins? I don't get it.

Are they bowl contenders or NOT?!

Back
Top Bottom