Fifth Round Magic | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fifth Round Magic

I thought this was about Ajayi, not Tannehill?

That year we had plenty of close games and we just were a well rounded team. If i remember right defense won games, special teams did as well? Ajayi took over and won some. Tannehill played lights out at times too. It’s no secret he plays better with decent protection and good running game... It was a solid TEAM effort to reach the playoffs that year. Ajayi played a part but he didn’t just do it all by himself

It is...

Ajayi led the team to the playoffs. I pray you aren't saying that Tannehill was more responsible for one of the two winning seasons we've had in a 10-year stretch?

C1lYGBXUoAEHqjZ.jpg

It is...

Ajayi led the team to the playoffs. I pray you aren't saying that Tannehill was more responsible for one of the two winning seasons we've had in a 10-year stretch?

C1lYGBXUoAEHqjZ.jpg
4 good games and a few decent ones led us to the playoffs?

Did I say Tannehill led us there? Cmon man

It was a solid TEAM effort to reach the playoffs that year

sure. youre always right, arent ya?

Ajayi played a role that year. Not sure why you have to turn this into a Tannehill thing. Or cant even seem to see the fact that it was a team effort. You act like this runningback stole the show all year, when thats just not the case.

sure. youre always right, arent ya?

Ajayi played a role that year. Not sure why you have to turn this into a Tannehill thing. Or cant even seem to see the fact that it was a team effort. You act like this runningback stole the show all year, when thats just not the case.

I'll ask these three questions and then I'll bow out.
  1. Was it the same team the year before and the year after Ajayi?
  2. What was the team's record pre-Ajayi...Ajayi...and post-Ajayi?
  3. In the two (1.5) seasons Ajayi was here, what were the common denominators on offense?

I'll ask these three questions and then I'll bow out.
  1. Was it the same team the year before and the year after Ajayi?
  2. What was the team's record pre-Ajayi...Ajayi...and post-Ajayi?
  3. In the two (1.5) seasons Ajayi was here, what were the common denominators on offense?

You cant be serious with these questions.... yes Ajayi was AP reincaranated and the sole reason we went to the playoffs and only reason the Eagles won the SB.

:lol:

There is a lot to like about Fromm from the neck up.

But it is hard to ignore his weak arm and lack of agility.Not to mention he was surrounded by NFL talent at UGA and had a pretty poor season.

I don't think he reaches Kirk Cousins in terms of arm strength or athleticism, and for the record, I don't want Kirk Cousins.

He could succeed in a great situation, but so could most of the other QB's outside the Top 3.

I would take a shot with him if I had a established QB with a few good years left in him to sit behind, but I can't see taking him with the idea that he will be The Guy.

But I do see what people like about him.

Back
Top Bottom