Film Room: Week 3 vs Browns | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Room: Week 3 vs Browns

someone explain to me how we have any chance thursday night. the bengals will committ to the run, use misdirection and get green on maxwell. we have no answer for any of that.

The Bengals have a ****ty defense, and Andy Dalton gets rattled with a few hits.

someone explain to me how we have any chance thursday night. the bengals will committ to the run, use misdirection and get green on maxwell. we have no answer for any of that.

Its the NFL....
Thats how...any pro team can beat any pro team.

We need an aggresive passing attack....and an aggresive press defense.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. You can't have a great defense without at least one great LB and we don't have a great LB and haven't have one since Zach Thomas left town. Over the years when you think of great defenses you'll notice how they always had a great LB or two(either pro bowlers or even HOF)....our DE's are not helping much with the run defense either so it's great to have Suh up in the middle but what else do we have there? Phillips at the moment is way too inconsisten. The DE's don't play the run. Misi and Jenkins should not be starting. They never make any plays. Kiko has been so so but the other two need to do "their job". Thanks God for Jones back there or it would be worse. But hey, lets just spend 3 picks on a WR that has no chance at being more than #4 this year and at best #3 in 2017. Never mind we need LB's, corners and guards, but we gave away our 3rd and 4th round pick. It starts at the top. First we had moron #one in ireland. Now we have moron #2 in tbumb

Ozzy rules!!

Are these in a particular order? Didn't offense score a few TDs in the 1st half?

But hey, lets just spend 3 picks on a WR that has no chance at being more than #4 this year and at best #3 in 2017. Never mind we need LB's, corners and guards, but we gave away our 3rd and 4th round pick. It starts at the top. First we had moron #one in ireland. Now we have moron #2 in tbumb

Ozzy rules!!

i love offense and i like drake, carroo and grant. but i can't argue right now that we'd be worse off without any of them. we have absolutely nothing at LB and outside of howard and jones have nothing at DB. the off season personnel decisions look like ass right now.

i love offense and i like drake, carroo and grant. but i can't argue right now that we'd be worse off without any of them. we have absolutely nothing at LB and outside of howard and jones have nothing at DB. the off season personnel decisions look like ass right now.

I'm a little more generous on evaluating ANY team's rookies. Tunsil and Howard look quite good. Drake is getting more snaps. Carroo has been given some snaps but no where NEAR enough to justify his cost. Nonetheless, 2 quality starters and a RB in rotation. A number of teams would love to have that draft. Average at worst.

tunsils giving us nothing as a run blocker.

Read an article last week noting Tunsil was ranked as an 'average' run blocker. Have no idea where I saw that. Average run block and good pass block at a new position sounds pretty good for someone who may anchor LT for a decade.

After watching the overtime defensive series a few times, I'm going to go ahead and say it: I think Neville Hewitt needs to be starting for Jelani Jenkins.

After watching the overtime defensive series a few times, I'm going to go ahead and say it: I think Neville Hewitt needs to be starting for Jelani Jenkins.

did you see the VJ quote?

Joseph made clear that Jenkins is the starter if healthy: “Jelani has played well all summer, played well all fall so far. I am pleased with Jelani. Obviously, he’s got to stay healthy. That’s been an issue over the years.”

did you see the VJ quote?

Joseph made clear that Jenkins is the starter if healthy: “Jelani has played well all summer, played well all fall so far. I am pleased with Jelani. Obviously, he’s got to stay healthy. That’s been an issue over the years.”

I think VJ is gonna change his mind if he cares about winning football games.

Back
Top Bottom