Cedric Thompson
Jake Stoneburner
Jordan Tripp
Mike Gilislee
MBT
Cobi Hamilton
Christion Jones

Last edited by a moderator:
Athletic as heck . . . he's been a practice squad target since the day we signed him. A guy to watch for in 2016.

I had forgotten he was on the team until that hold on Jones's long return.

[tweet]639770669480194049[/tweet]

Huh I wonder what thats about

If it is Ajayi, then are you keeping James? Would that push us to cut Jones? Ajayi being injured would upset the apple cart. Especially if it's not serious enough to warrant going on PUP and freeing up a roster spot.

In lue of the Brady lift, the NFL lifts the year long suspension on Dion Jordan complicating miamis plans for who's on the practice squad :rolleyes2:

Boy these could be fun until we hear what really happened... Ray rice seen on Ross helicopter lol I can go all day

If it is Ajayi, then are you keeping James? Would that push us to cut Jones? Ajayi being injured would upset the apple cart. Especially if it's not serious enough to warrant going on PUP and freeing up a roster spot.

Man, I hope it's not Ajayi. I know there are mixed opinions on him and whether he's a fit, but I think he complements Miller. Without Ajayi, we have a void without another strong inside runner.

Back
Top Bottom