Final cuts thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Man, I hope it's not Ajayi. I know there are mixed opinions on him and whether he's a fit, but I think he complements Miller. Without Ajayi, we have a void without another strong inside runner.

I think this team needs him long term. But if it's going to make cuts hard I doubt it's a serious injury which is sort of good news. I was wary of him until he got game action, but it's obvious that he's the 2nd best RB with the ball in his hands on the team right now.

It has to be about an injury sustained last night.

I think the Leary thing is a joke. He won the starting job for the Cowboys over La'el Collins and they would trade him? for Will Davis?

Jay Ajayi told reporters late Thursday that he's not "overly concerned" about the chest injury that prematurely ended the best game of his rookie preseason.

Either Ajayi was putting on a brave face or has an incredible tolerance for pain.

Ajayi cracked a rib during the Dolphins' 22-17 loss to Tampa Bay Thursday -- yet another setback in a summer that hasn't gone according to plan.

Ajay missed a good chunk of training camp with a hamstring injury, but finally broke through late Thursday. He carried the ball nine times for 66 yards and also caught two passes for 37 more out of the backfield.

“I thought he ran hard,” Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said. “He made a guy or two miss, showed toughness inside, and caught the balls that were thrown to him, which is always a good place to start.”

It was the kind of performance scouts ant
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article33991323.html#storylink=cpy

I think the Leary thing is a joke. He won the starting job for the Cowboys over La'el Collins and they would trade him? for Will Davis?

It's the pick we are giving up I'm curious about.

If Davis was moved to keep Bowman, I'm not that impressed. Don't know anything about Leary.

Bye Bye Miami :) pic.twitter.com/iGUcGtqhvn

From Hawkins

Man, would it suck to have to keep LaMike because of an injury.... Jones beat him out straight out last night. Kid has serious return ability. I just don't know why he didn't get reps @wr to showcase that ability as well.

Man, would it suck to have to keep LaMike because of an injury.... Jones beat him out straight out last night. Kid has serious return ability. I just don't know why he didn't get reps @wr to showcase that ability as well.

He looked decent at WR last night too. Too bad he can't play RB a little.

Back
Top Bottom