Final cuts thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

It's Ajayi. That sucks. That kid is a beast!

When he's healthy he will be an unstoppable RZ threat.

If Ajayi misses a lot of time.. I'd even be tempted to keep Gillislee over LaMike at this point and still keep Jones for returns. Him and Landry back there for kick offs and Jones on Punts.

If Ajayi misses a lot of time.. I'd even be tempted to keep Gillislee over LaMike at this point and still keep Jones for returns. Him and Landry back there for kick offs and Jones on Punts.

Last night Gillislee looked like exactly what you want in a backup RB. I don't care if it was against guys that will be bagging groceries. Joe Rose has been saying he's looked good all camp and that if we cut him somebody else will want him. I was wondering what he was seeing in practice that hasn't been on display in preseason games. He's not going to wow anybody, but he does look solid between the tackles, and he can catch the ball out of the backfield.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Is that Will Davis trade real news?!

I'm 99% sure it's a joke. Got me for a minute too.

I think the Leary thing is a joke. He won the starting job for the Cowboys over La'el Collins and they would trade him? for Will Davis?

What do we know about the source? Certainly no one else is on it yet.

I just read an older article that was talking about Leary somewhat being on the trading block for the Cowboys because of Collins.. it wouldn't surprise me if it's being talked about. We just have 0 depth @corner so why now? Who will start if either one of Grimes or Taylor go down? Brice and Bobby???

Last night Gillislee looked like exactly what you want in a backup RB. I don't care if it was against guys that will be bagging groceries. Joe Rose has been saying he's looked good all camp and that if we cut him somebody else will want him. I was wondering what he was seeing in practice that hasn't been on display in preseason games. He's not going to wow anybody, but he does look solid between the tackles, and he can catch the ball out of the backfield.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I'm 99% sure it's a joke. Got me for a minute too.

That's a pretty ****ty joke. Thanks, tho.

Very much hope Francis makes the team, even though I think Mosley could be useful

Dolphins rookie running back Jay Ajayi has a cracked ribbut is expected to remain on the 53-man roster, the Palm Beach Post has learned.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpo...active-roster/

tumblr_liowrbMgVG1qcdpkko1_500.png

Back
Top Bottom