Final cuts thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Dolphins have cut DT Anthony Johnson, leaving AJ Francis and CJ Mosley battling for 1 job unless Dolphins keep both.Francis strong recently.@flasportsbuzz

I'm hoping they stash Anthony Johnson on the PS. I like his potential and he played well last year when he was in games.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 8m8 minutes ago
Dolphins cut Donald Hawkins, per a source, expectation is he'll join their practice squad if unclaimed

Man, it sucks to lose Johnson. I would have kept him over Mosely and Francis, though Francis is a better squad fit as more of a Nose guy. Still, talent is talent and Johnson has some. Damn. Hope he makes the PS, hope that teams are too absorbed in getting their own guys through to PS to grab him, but I have my doubts.

I'm hoping they stash Anthony Johnson on the PS. I like his potential and he played well last year when he was in games.

I'm guessing that's why they cut him this early. He might get snagged though.

I would love to see Mosley make it. I just think his salary is prohibitive.

I would love to see Mosley make it. I just think his salary is prohibitive.

Remember Mosley signed one oF those special veteran contracts. His cap hit is only 660,000. Not bad at all for a veteran of his caliber.

Did anybody see AJ francis on special teams yesterday . . . Loved seeing that dude run down the field. A monster of a man.

He is the pleasant surprise of this offseason. I have him making it, hopefully the fins agree.

Did anybody see AJ francis on special teams yesterday . . . Loved seeing that dude run down the field. A monster of a man.

He is the pleasant surprise of this offseason. I have him making it, hopefully the fins agree.

I think we may be keeping him and Moseley. They were play 3 DT's at times last night.

Back
Top Bottom