Final cuts thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

tumblr_liowrbMgVG1qcdpkko1_500.png

:sidelol:

In lue of the Brady lift, the NFL lifts the year long suspension on Dion Jordan complicating miamis plans for who's on the practice squad :rolleyes2:

Have you seen the size of Jordan lately? He's a prime candidate for offensive line depth

Dunno if posted, but rotoworld said we cut OT Donald Hawkins.

I just read an older article that was talking about Leary somewhat being on the trading block for the Cowboys because of Collins.. it wouldn't surprise me if it's being talked about. We just have 0 depth @corner so why now? Who will start if either one of Grimes or Taylor go down? Brice and Bobby???

Will Davis is too inconsistent.. I would start Tony Lippett if Grimes or Taylor go down

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 1m1 minute ago
LB James Davidson confirms he is 4th Dolphin known to be released, joining Liedtke, Hawkins, Anthony Johnson.

Damn. I was doing my roster projection this afternoon. I am going to be late at this rate.

Tough to see Johnson go, but he contributed basically only negative plays this preseason. Something like 4 or 5 penalties. For a 2nd year player that's unacceptable. Has the potential and someone will tap into it, prime Bellicheat target right there I'm calling it now.

It was the right move though.

I'll tell you one person that I am very interested in seeing more of is the Aultman kid. He is very athletic and strong. Every time he gets the ball the D has an extremely hard time getting him down. He has incredible balance and strength when he gets the ball in his hands. Aside from the one bright shining moment for Johnson with his negated return, Aultman looks like a significant return threat.

Not sure if I would trust a source named motorboat. Now if Heywood Jablome confirmed the story, I might believe it

I'll tell you one person that I am very interested in seeing more of is the Aultman kid. He is very athletic and strong. Every time he gets the ball the D has an extremely hard time getting him down. He has incredible balance and strength when he gets the ball in his hands. Aside from the one bright shining moment for Johnson with his negated return, Aultman looks like a significant return threat.

As a WR he had a lot of drops this preseason. Looks like a decent candidate for the PS though.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 1m1 minute ago
LB James Davidson confirms he is 4th Dolphin known to be released, joining Liedtke, Hawkins, Anthony Johnson.

For a guy that was signed after the 2nd preseason game I thought Davidson flashed a lot. Made some plays on the field.

I like that the last two years I feel like we've had to cut some pretty good guys. This franchise is improving

Back
Top Bottom