Final cuts thread | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Two things...Trusnik was valuable on specials...players like that are needed on a roster and two, Paysinger has some starting experience in the past.

I like the player and the potential of the Dolphins coverage units this year.
BTW - Trusnik just got cut by Carolina, so he's available...

Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki 20s20 seconds ago
Mike Jurecki retweeted Pat Yasinskas
#Bucs have the first pick of every player that goes through waivers. Mike Jurecki added,

Pat Yasinskas @PatYazESPN
@SeifertESPN Bucs aren't expected to make official announcement until later this evening.

Davis (CB) = inconsistent and unreliable. Trade him for a used stick of bubble gum!

LaMike = I don't LaLike!

CJ Mosley >>> Anthony Johnson = BS!!!

MBT = WTF!

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 24s25 seconds ago
Another #49ers LB stunner: Nick Moody cut, had challenged Michael Wilhoite to start next to Bowman

Glad to see Stoneburner on the list. I had heard he was likely to make the roster and he didn't look anything like an NFL player on the field. He had less ability than Egnew.

Davis (CB) = inconsistent and unreliable. Trade him for a used stick of bubble gum!

LaMike = I don't LaLike!

MBT = WTF!

To be honest, those are pretty petty beefs with the roster. Also, there is going to be some churning in the next few days.

LaMike = I don't LaLike!

MBT = WTF!

I was emotionally invested in some of these bottom of the roster types last year but it turned out I was sweating those moves for nothing. There is a reason they are bottom of the roster/bubble players.

Glad to see Stoneburner on the list. I had heard he was likely to make the roster and he didn't look anything like an NFL player on the field. He had less ability than Egnew.

50267712.jpg

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 9s9 seconds ago
McCleod Bethel-Thompson has been cut. Dolphins going with two QBs.

Back
Top Bottom