Final cuts thread | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Looks like we are going with just two QB's which is fine considering the guys we had behind them were terrible.

This means that undrafted rookies Andrew Franks, Zach Vigil, & Neville Hewitt all made the #Dolphins@GregLikens

I would hope GMs are smarter than that. The best way to put them in their place is to NEVER deal with them to let them get the player they want. Just ignoring them on trades is the best way to get them back to the rest of the pack. Don't give them a puzzle piece they want.

You have to worry about building your own puzzle. If somebody has an expendable piece that is less valuable that what they could get back they are going to do it.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 38s38 seconds ago
Also, Matt Hazel & A.J. Francis both made the #Dolphins based on their impressive preseasons

This means that undrafted rookies Andrew Franks, Zach Vigil, & Neville Hewitt all made the #Dolphins@GregLikens

Will help after next year's draft, as players will know they have a legit shot to catch on with the Fins.

Christian jones make it?

For now...we have 7 WRs and 7 CBs...this roster isn't finished.

3 QBs (Tannehill, Moore, MBT)
4 RBs (Miller, Williams, James, Ajayi)
7 WRs (Landry, Stills, Jennings, Matthews, Parker, Hazel, Jones)
9 OLs (Albert, Thomas, Pouncey, Douglas, James, Turner, Fox, Linkenbach, McClendon)
2 TEs (Cameron, Sims)

4 DEs (Wake, Vernon, Fede, Shelby)
5 DTs (Suh, Mitchell, Phillips, Francis, Mosley)
7 LBs (Jenkins, Sheppard, Misi, McCain, Vigil, Hewitt, Paysinger)
4 Ss (Jones, Aikens, Thomas, Kovacs)
7 CBs (Grimes, Taylor, McCain, McCain, Davis, Lippett, Bowman)

K (Franks)
P (Darr)
LS (Denney)

That's 55 players so I clearly have missed some announcements. Christion Jones had to have been cut as well as MBT.

Vigil is this year's Tripp. No impact depth.

Its time for Chris McCain to play like Chandler Jones. Dolphins keep investing in him in spite of inconsistency hoping there will be a breakthrough.

Looks like we are going with just two QB's which is fine considering the guys we had behind them were terrible.

Nope. We only have 1 QB.

Other than VERY EXPENSIVE clip board holder (CBH) -- I have NO idea what position Matt Moore is expected to play!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 52s52 seconds ago
The #Seahawks traded for #Chiefs safety Kelcie McCray, giving them some depth on the back end.

Its time for Chris McCain to play like Chandler Jones. Dolphins keep investing in him in spite of inconsistency hoping there will be a breakthrough.

There were a lot of people on this site cursing Philbin and the coaching staff for not playing McCain last year based on two plays he made. Said Philbin didn't know what he was doing and Coyle wouldn't play rookies. I bet they feel pretty silly right now. McCain showed nothing in the preseason...nothing. Guess the coaching staff knew what they were doing after all.

Nope. We only have 1 QB.

Other than VERY EXPENSIVE clip board holder (CBH) -- I have NO idea position Matt Moore is expected to play!

Yea but matt's good at holding that clip board. Either of those other two would probably throw it to the other team :)

Back
Top Bottom