Final cuts thread | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Nope. We only have 1 QB.

Other than VERY EXPENSIVE clip board holder (CBH) -- I have NO idea position Matt Moore is expected to play!

It would require a bit of an effort on my part but I believe I could fumble just a much as Moore, hold the clip board ....for 1/2 the price.

What say you guys?

i'd go with Bigbry a proven winner. The QB room would be in stitches :chuckle:

I have no real complaints maybe Brenner over McClendon. See who stays on the PS and if anyone gets snatched up. But I'm ready to ride and die with these boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its time for Chris McCain to play like Chandler Jones. Dolphins keep investing in him in spite of inconsistency hoping there will be a breakthrough.
Dolphins "keep investing in him"??? It's just his second year. He did fine last year for an undrafted rookie. He's still clearly 53 worthy this year especially at his price tag. Anybody that wasn't a fool would still make that cheap investment.

Dolphins "keep investing in him"??? It's just his second year. He did fine last year for an undrafted rookie. He's still clearly 53 worthy this year especially at his price tag. Anybody that wasn't a fool would still make that cheap investment.

Expectations for McCain are Chandler Jones. Do you want or expect to be asking yourself next year at this time when McCain will break through? He needs to step up this year, dolphins keep investing in him!

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 8m8 minutes ago
The Dolphins are also only carrying two tight ends on the 53-man roster. That's a BAD LOOK, especially with Jordan Cameron's concussions.

This why I hate Omar...Do you think...for one second...that the team might...just might add a TE in the next few days. Or maybe they PS a guy considering that 3rd TE might not even be active on game day?

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 8m8 minutes ago
The Dolphins are also only carrying two tight ends on the 53-man roster. That's a BAD LOOK, especially with Jordan Cameron's concussions.

This why I hate Omar...Do you think...for one second...that the team might...just might add a TE in the next few days. Or maybe they PS a guy considering that 3rd TE might not even be active on game day?

lol guy is such a simpleton.

Yea but matt's good at holding that clip board. Either of those other two would probably throw it to the other team :)

Right! Addition through subtraction!

Well played point!

So I'm like -1

LOL

Dolphins confirm all 22 cuts we reported here this afternoon. Team keeps 6 WRs, 2 TEs. 7 CBs.@flasportsbuzz

C - Barrett Jones was just released from Rans would be a good back up he was a stud at Alabama.

Overall, the strongest roster on both sides of the ball in many years.
We will see how that translates to Wins.

Back
Top Bottom