Final cuts thread | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

I would be happy if by Monday we add a quality LB reserve, TE Faria, and QB Ponder. These 3 players would make our roster stronger than its stands now!

I don't. A lot of their young players don't develop because they are afraid of playing them.

Maybe however I choose to believe they were developed to there potential and just couldn't cut it. Just look of how many of our former players were cut today! I'm not saying one or two may slip though the crack however overall I think the coaching staff have done ok.

I did not think anyone would get this angry over releasing Jordy Tripp.

As I said, I really couldn't care less about Tripp. I just have issue with folks saying things clearly coming from their backsides!

I would be happy if by Monday we add a quality LB reserve, TE Faria, and QB Ponder. These 3 players would make our roster stronger than its stands now!

Unless we keep 3 QB's... We will NOT cut Matt Moore

I don't. A lot of their young players don't develop because they are afraid of playing them.

You mean young players like Tannehill, Miller, Landry, Ju'Wuan James, Sims, Vernon, and Shelby? And I suppose we can add Fede, Aikens and Hazel to the list this year.

Haters gonna hate.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

C - Barrett Jones was just released from Rans would be a good back up he was a stud at Alabama.

Now that's a guy I would look at...would definitely like to see him tried out at Guard as well as backup center.

I did not think anyone would get this angry over releasing Jordy Tripp.
I'm disappointed. He's better than what we have seen. He was very good in college but has had injury issues that have curtailed him in the NFL. I still hope he makes it onto the Practice Squad.

Then say that! Don't tell me I must be missing plays in the bathroom when he hasn't made any!

Also, I really don't care much for Tripp anyway. I just think he was better than the other overrated LB fodder on this team.

I was being a lighthearted smart ass. I would think that was as obvious as the reason they kept Paysinger. The only player that one might question them keeping over Tripp is Hewitt. But we are probably talking about the last guy on the roster here, and a guy who may not still be here Tuesday.

I was being a lighthearted smart ass. I would think that was as obvious as the reason they kept Paysinger. The only player that one might question them keeping over Tripp is Hewitt. But we are probably talking about the last guy on the roster here, and a guy who may not still be here Tuesday.

Now I'm going to have to go back and re-look at Hewitt to see why the heck they kept him because I saw nothing from him. I saw some good plays from Luc and Hull, but I don't remember anything from Hewitt...

Supplemental pick OT Battle from Clemson was waived by Rams may not be a bad pick up. The Rams used a 5th rd pick for next year on him crazy they would waive him.

Come back from a BBQ and Tripp is gone and Hewitt stuck.

I know nothing about the guy.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Supplemental pick OT Battle from Clemson was waived by Rams may not be a bad pick up. The Rams used a 5th rd pick for next year on him crazy they would waive him.

Rams allowed Jeff Fisher full control over there roster, which explains why its mess.

Back
Top Bottom