Final Injury Report - Mostert out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Injury Report - Mostert out

The injury history is crazy! Season after season.

Makes you wonder what the biggest factor is?

Local weather just tears at the body differently that those northern teams?

Bills are almost 100% healthy.
I always felt that the heat and humidity during training camp has made this team tailed off during the last month of the season.......practicing in that heat and humidity can wear you out but I'm starting to wonder if it could possibly have something to do with the injuries as well. Always felt easier to get hurt when you're tired and the heat down here can get anybody tired

So basically the game plan without our QB to run the ball is out of the window. As nice of a pick up as Wilson has been he's nowhere near Mostert's level :( Maybe a controversial take but I think we are under dogs for this one :p

Only other threat is Seattle vs 49ers.

They’re the only team I could see maybe scoring less than Miami and that’s only because of 49ers D.
And the weather is supposed to be really bad during that game with the rain and wind.

I always felt that the heat and humidity during training camp has made this team tailed off during the last month of the season.......practicing in that heat and humidity can wear you out but I'm starting to wonder if it could possibly have something to do with the injuries as well. Always felt easier to get hurt when you're tired and the heat down here can get anybody tired
Is the weather a ton different in Miami as opposed to Tampa or Jacksonville?

I was hoping Mostert could play. He's one of those players who showed that "extra gear" in the playoffs. Those are the types you want on the field. But, the theme of the year for Miami has been "next up." Ahmed is next up and hopefully he has a great game for the Dolphins. On a positive note, he's playing on fresh legs.

I think Armstead goes, but we'll see.

I was hoping Mostert could play. He's one of those players who showed that "extra gear" in the playoffs. Those are the types you want on the field. But, the theme of the year for Miami has been "next up." Ahmed is next up and hopefully he has a great game for the Dolphins. On a positive note, he's playing on fresh legs.

I think Armstead goes, but we'll see.
Mostert also had some crucial thumbles... oop lol fumbles!

This game is going to be a bloodbath! Yay we beat the Jets to make the playoffs only to get slaughtered at Buffalo! So typical of the Dolphins to finally reach the playoffs and basically have no shot of winning!
Go root for something else - will ya!

It’s pretty wild that Armstead sustained a season ending foot injury week 1 and managed to play through it. The issue, as I understand it, has been his right leg slowly getting messed up as the season progresses. The foot needs surgery to heal correctly and it forced his body to compensate which caused knee and hip strain. If he doesn’t play Sunday it’s not his choice. The dude might be injury prone, but he is also tough as nails.

Go root for something else - will ya!
Often I ask is everyone really a Dolphins fan here?

For Real Lol GIF by WE tv

We seem to be confusing Post season with Pre Season.

Pre Season lineup across the board.

Back
Top Bottom