Final Injury Report - Mostert out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Injury Report - Mostert out

We're going into the game outgunned by the opposition. Their advantage at QB is insane. Josh Allen, top 3 in the NFL vs. Skyler bottom 3 NFL. Our best RB, who was playing like a man possessed, is HURT and OUT for the game. Every time a player excels for us he is hurt and gone quickly. WTF does these freaky injuries keep hitting us where it hurts the most? Wilson has looked very good at times. Can Sunday be his breakout time? Teddy's injury is another crazy minor thing that happens but we're without Tua so Teddy is very vital with his 9 years experiance but his weak I don't give a crap about this team attitude and that disinterested look makes me dislike the guy. He's no help and his pick 6 was disgusting!! So on to Skyler who looked very scarred against the Jets. Roll with him but if he's not getting us points and some TOP bench him for Glennon. He's an accurate passer and Wadell and Reek are waiting for some balls to catch.

Is the weather a ton different in Miami as opposed to Tampa or Jacksonville?
Quite different in terms of stifling heat/humidity, particularly Jville.

Don't get me wrong, it gets bad in those cities too, but S.FL is next level in mid summer.

Quite different in terms of stifling heat/humidity, particularly Jville.

Don't get me wrong, it gets bad in those cities too, but S.FL is next level in mid summer.
Interesting. Thought it was a pretty interesting theory brought up

The other, also very plausible theory, is we just arent/havent been, good teams lol

Interesting. Thought it was a pretty interesting theory brought up

The other, also very plausible theory, is we just arent/havent been, good teams lol
I tend to agree. Besides, practices today are no where as physical as they used to be, and half the time they are inside, in an AC environment.

Remember early in the season when McD told his team that he hoped they have some adversity to battle back from in the Ravens game and he quipped that the team took him too literal?

Hope McD got his fill of adversity this season.

Is the weather a ton different in Miami as opposed to Tampa or Jacksonville?
South Florida is basically a different climate than Central Florida or above. I'd have cold stretches in Central Florida in winter but down in the Everglades it wouldn't get below 75 at those times.

I always felt that the heat and humidity during training camp has made this team tailed off during the last month of the season.......practicing in that heat and humidity can wear you out but I'm starting to wonder if it could possibly have something to do with the injuries as well. Always felt easier to get hurt when you're tired and the heat down here can get anybody tired
I'm not sure actual injuries but I've heard it discussed that living in Florida you're kind of in a natural state of dehydration from the constant heat and humidity. That doesn’t mean when it's 100 degrees in September an up north team won't be run through compared to us, but there is still a level of fatigue and stress on the body that can complicate things over time.

Less scientifically I hear the constant heat and humidity also affects Florida brains which is why there are so many crazies.

If Teddy starts we have a shot.

Edit, Skylar confirmed starter. If he struggles you go to Teddy instantly IMHO.

Bills secondary is trash right now. Only chance would be to air it out (if Teddy can with the pinky) and let our guys go make some plays.

Skylar is going to be lost with all the disguised coverages Frasier will throw at him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom