Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Atlanta - 28
Miami - 31

Overtime win.

30-27 Fins. Hopefully this and the Saints game is when the defense proves that its #1.

Everyone is thinking higher scoring - I agree

30-20 Miami

MIA-28
ATL-27

Close game, but our defense comes up clutch again on the final drive of the game.

Everyone is thinking we can win? Idk, I don't want to fall for all this yet. I mean are running game still needs improvements. And if you forgot our offense stopped scoring in the 2nd quarter and only scored one more touchdown in the second half. These two things need to improve. Miami needs to keep scoring and if it stops like it did against the colts, our defense will be in trouble.

jesus, I hope it's not high scoring. that would be insane with all the injuries for Atlanta.

20 - 13 miami

Everyone is thinking we can win? Idk, I don't want to fall for all this yet. I mean are running game still needs improvements. And if you forgot our offense stopped scoring in the 2nd quarter and only scored one more touchdown in the second half. These two things need to improve. Miami needs to keep scoring and if it stops like it did against the colts, our defense will be in trouble.

ATL is one-dimensional this week. They are going to have to pass 95% of the time. Also, I don't believe their o-line has been doing that well at protecting Matt Ryan. You're right about our offense needing to consistently put up points, but ATL's defense lost weatherspoon and biermann, so hopefully we can do work on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom