Final Score: Atlanta vs Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Atlanta vs Miami

24-23 Miami.

I think we are a slightly better team factoring in home field and injuries.

This is the type of game the Miami Dolphins have lost for the last 13 years. Very excited about this game. This is the one I want to see this team win to start putting the past decade and a half of mediocrity behind it.

Your post sums up exactly what we that bleed aqua and orange really really feel. This is our spot. Right here. In this season. To see wtf we have.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Even if the fins win this one, all the talk will be about injuries...fins 30 falcons 24

I'm thinking we score early but the game is close late. I'm hoping we pull out a victory in what I feel will be a close game. We win this one and we come into the dome confident and ready to beat anyone anywhere.

I love our team, and Atlanta has enough weaknesses that we can expose... with that being said, the optimist in me says 30-27 Miami but the realist in me says 34-23 Atlanta.

Even if the fins win this one, all the talk will be about injuries...fins 30 falcons 24

(Stick it in your hear predicting haters.) All the talk in the beginning of the season, by so called football annalists, was that the Dolphins would not win a single game before the bye week. They will all swallow there own lame words come week 6.

Injuries is a four letter word around here. Let's hope that we come out of these games free of them.

As I said in the other thread...

Miami 30
Atlanta 24

Miami storms out to a big lead but Matt Ryan leads a comeback that falls short.

27 - 23 Fins

Miami 27 Atlanta 23

I really feel this will be our first loss. But I've got to give the home team the edge 27-23 Fins

2nd place

27 - 24 Dolphins

Phins 27 Atlanta 24

27-24....Huge win for the Phins and excitement continues to grow around this team!

going to be a tough game. 27-24 dolphins.

And the winners are....At least I had Miami's score right 3 games in a row with a 27-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I really feel this will be our first loss. But I've got to give the home team the edge 27-23 Fins

Tannehill throws 2 TD's, Thomas rushes 1 and 2 Field Goals

This guy right here hit the nail on the head. Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back
Top Bottom