FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

As most people here know I never predict scores but I'll say this.......we could win this game and Buffalo could still be consider the better team overall. We're getting them at the right time in a way.....we get them at home in September at 1pm and on a short week for them. They have some injuries but we do too and we don’t know yet who'll play and who won’t. OTOH, we could lose this game and still see progress. It doesn’t have to be all black and white with just this game.

McDaniel said every game you play the goal is for that game to be the worst you had because the next game you should get better and playing your best football in December and January so first I want to see progress and of course hoping for a win but knowing that a loss wouldn’t be the end of the world, specially if we come back and beat the Bengals to give us a 3-1 start

We played them really well the first half where Allen struggled. If we can stop their poor excuse of a run game, I think the Dolphins have a good chance.

Still, I am picking a Dolphins loss.

27 Bills - 17 Fins

I think most people that are not Dolphins fans are counting us out against the Bills, but we have a coach that believes in his team, can motivate the players to get the best out of them. After last Sunday they are believing in themselves, I think we carry that on into this week.

Buffalo, get ready, we gonna be on you like tooth rot on a crack ho!
Fins Up Baby!!

31-21 your Miami Dolphins. We are the story of the NFL. This shiznit is real.
Like MARINO said ....**** it send it in!
dan marino football GIF by Twitter

Back
Top Bottom