FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

Y’all are overhyping the bills, they don’t have the personal to look up both waddle AND Tyreek not to mention Gesicki, Edmonds, mosaert….fins speed will be too much for the bills…….Miami 42, Buffalo 28
fr. just re watched the game and came away more impressed with our offense. i believe last week performance will be the new normal for us. teams about to get blown out

We have all the parts to score with them, which not too many of their opponents can say. I hope X makes Allen cry. 38- 35 Miami. And lets not spot these guys seven points, like we did the Ravens.

Last edited:
just finished rewatching that 2nd half of that raven game..

remember when I kept saying in camp that the ''cardiovascular systems of waddle and Hill are just different'', that they are just ''relentless'', im tellin ya man, the dbacks of the ravens just couldnt keep going lol..

were gonna be a big fourth quarter team..

bills secondary but ice up.
I think Buffalo is going to try and bring pressure often and early. If Buffalo is down to starting 2 rookie CBs attack those guys early and often with quick passes. It is not just about starting those two rookies but their depth at CB as well. If they are sucking wind then say here stop Hill/Waddle on a few go routes.

Last year... our defense was good enough to keep us in both games... for awhile. But our offense was so inept, the defense ultimately collapsed.
If we can score in the first half, we can win this.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we will.

Dolphins 27
Fat New York Schmucks 24

As someone else mentioned, I’m not putting money on this game, so I’ll go with my heart…

Dolphins 34, Bills 31

Matchups, roster vs. rosters - the Bills are the better team today. But sometimes, weird things happen in the NFL. Maybe the Bills are reading their press clippings. They’ve had it easy in the division lately. I expect the feeling in their locker room is that no one can keep up with them.

Short week, Florida heat, and some Bills injuries in the secondary…maybe the Dolphins shock the world.

I did well in week one, totally wrong in week two, so let's see how week three goes. I hope I'm wrong again this week...

Bills 38
Fins 17

If this was in Bills country (Even in Sept), I would have a hard time picking Dolphins with seeing them beat the Bills once 1st, but in Miami, with Hopefully the Defense and weather at least slowing down the Bills.

In a heart shattering, nerves inducing game...

Miami- 34
Bills - 31

just finished rewatching that 2nd half of that raven game..

remember when I kept saying in camp that the ''cardiovascular systems of waddle and Hill are just different'', that they are just ''relentless'', im tellin ya man, the dbacks of the ravens just couldnt keep going lol..

were gonna be a big fourth quarter team..

bills secondary but ice up.
They’re routinely getting pressure rushing 4, making it easy on their secondary…maybe we can run some hurry-up and burn their D out.

They’re routinely getting pressure rushing 4, making it easy on their secondary…maybe we can run some hurry-up and burn their D out.
I like that option. I still feel like Tua plays his best in hurry-up.

I think Buffalo is going to try and bring pressure often and early. If Buffalo is down to starting 2 rookie CBs attack those guys early and often with quick passes. It is not just about starting those two rookies but their depth at CB as well. If they are sucking wind then say here stop Hill/Waddle on a few go routes.
good luck to keeping up with those two running routes in the fourth with the same speed and endurance as they were in the first.

if you pressure with four and everyobne else drops then Tua needs to have 60 yards rushing to defeat that crap, there will be open lanes all day if thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom