FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

I see a lot of people think it will be a high scoring game and we lose. I feel the opposite, if its a high scoring game, we will win. If I could make a bet like that I would bet it. Unfortunately, Miami would have to figure out a way to stop Buffalo's pass rush for that to happen and that chances of that happening are low but not impossible.

Everybody loves when the unexpected happens in sports. If Miami and Tua can knock of heavy Super Bowl favorite Buffalo on Sunday all eyes will be openned and attention will be turned.

At the same time if Miami should lose as expected, you would hope Miami fans don't overreact. Who am I kidding, if Miami loses we know there will be a lot of broken ankles from fickle fans who love to spend the seaon jumping on and off the bandwagon.

Last edited:
If Miami beats Buffalo, we instantly become seen as 1 of the best 3 teams in the league. It's a huge opportunity and I hope it comes true!

I think buffalo have a lot of drives break down in the redzone and have to settle for fgs . We on the other hand make the most of all our chances.

Bills can't stop Hill, and with waddle opposite they'll be picked apart.

I said before the season Tua would be considered a top 10 QB by midseason and top 5 by years end but I think it's sooner. I think in this one he completely outplays the golden boy and people will start seeing who the best qb in the division is.

Bills 23 - Dolphins 38

Obviously want/could see a win, but legit at least give me a game where you can tell we are right there/next up and this o line/offense is for real. One of those, 38-35 see you in January games. Like previous post said just keep cooking with gas.

Dolphins 34, Bills 27

Because there’s no money involved, so **** it, why not. I can see this game going 4 ways: Bills by multiple scores, Dolphins by multiple scores, Bills in a tight one, Dolphins in a tight one. Yup think that covers it all lol

I expect Hill, Waddle, and Diggs to all electrify multiple times throughout this game.

Josh Allen is 6-0 against Miami over the past 3 seasons. He's owned the Dolphins and has been nothing short of fantastic against them.

I'm hopeful, the potential advantage of the Bills, being on the road and in the heat help Miami win.

Miami's defense Can Not, play as poorly as they did in first half at Baltimore. This game is going to need Miami to be sound in all three phases of the game, minimize mistakes, limit the penalties and protect Tua. It's hard but it can be done.

just finished rewatching that 2nd half of that raven game..

remember when I kept saying in camp that the ''cardiovascular systems of waddle and Hill are just different'', that they are just ''relentless'', im tellin ya man, the dbacks of the ravens just couldnt keep going lol..

were gonna be a big fourth quarter team..

bills secondary but ice up.

Josh Allen will get his points but I'm not ready to crown the Bills yet, the only good receiver their defense faced was Cooper Kupp and he torched them. They haven't faced anything like Hill / Waddle.

Miami 35
Buffalo 31
I am kinda right here with you. I think Buffalo will put up points no doubt. But if Buffalo is starting 2 rookies at CB (which could be) I just see no way they can stop Hill/Waddle with any type of consistency.

Dare I say it, could be one of those games were whoever has the ball last wins?

Back
Top Bottom