FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

if you pressure with four and everyobne else drops then Tua needs to have 60 yards rushing to defeat that crap, there will be open lanes all day if thats the case.
That’s gonna be there undoing, they can’t leave there LB to cover our RB man to man cause our RB are too fast

tua has 1 yard rushing on the season, lets hope he remembers at one time he was a dual threat, dont care if hes not fast, just be smart and know when to run.
Exactly, Tua had a nice run on Sunday that was called back because of a penalty but I agree he needs to be smart and get out of the pocket if he sees it collapse.

Bills go up 38-24

Two late TDs get us to OT 38-38

Bills get the coin and break my heart 44-38 Bills, but we prove we can play

I hope I'm very wrong and we win 38-9

Buffalo 41 Miami 33 🤢

I think buffalo’s defense will force more punts than Miami’s. Miami needs a 2 or less punt game to win this.

good luck to keeping up with those two running routes in the fourth with the same speed and endurance as they were in the first.
Those 2 are going to make D coaches lose a lot of sleep this year.

I just can’t think of a more dangerous tandem at WR since the all the pass rule changes. There is a lot of guys that may have the long speed as they guys, but there is only maybe a handful of guys that combine the top speed along with the short area explosive speed. Both can literally beat guys all over, beat you deep no problem, beat right off the line no problem.

If Tua keeps being decisive on his throws and builds back that Bama swagger and the timing keeps getting better (only game 2 for all the guy in a new O), wow this O could be the most explosive since the greatest show on turff (Rams).

I think buffalo have a lot of drives break down in the redzone and have to settle for fgs . We on the other hand make the most of all our chances.

Bills can't stop Hill, and with waddle opposite they'll be picked apart.

I said before the season Tua would be considered a top 10 QB by midseason and top 5 by years end but I think it's sooner. I think in this one he completely outplays the golden boy and people will start seeing who the best qb in the division is.

Bills 23 - Dolphins 38
hope your right. If the oline comes through and protects Tua (very very hard to do against buffalo), we will win the game.

We just need to prove we’re in the conversation and can compete with the best of them. Losing by 1 score would be a win in my book. 34-27 bills.

Right now Buffalo looks like a juggernaut. Hopefully they fizzle as the season wears on but I don’t see that happening week 3. We have shown we can put up point quickly when we need to so I think we’ll fare better than Tennessee and at least keep it entertaining.

Bills 45
Dolphins 35

Back
Top Bottom