Club Member
Reaction score
Final Score: Bills v Dolphins

Sunday 9/20/2020
CBS 1:00 pm
Hard Rock Stadium

24 Bills
13 Dolphins

Buffalo-Bills-vs-Miami-Dolphins-NFL-Matchup-jpg_656283_ver1.0_1280_720-768x432.jpg
_

Bills - 31 Dolphins - 13

My thought on the score as well.

Allen looks to be a legit QB when he plays against this team.
Not sold yet on the team stopping him at this stage.
And I'm not sure we'll see the Fitzmagic this game either.

We'll see. Hopefully I'm wrong.

My thought on the score as well.

Allen looks to be a legit QB when he plays against this team.
Not sold yet on the team stopping him at this stage.
And I'm not sure we'll see the Fitzmagic this game either.

We'll see. Hopefully I'm wrong.
I agree. What scares me is how woefully unprepared the Dolphins were for the Patriots. That can't continue, moving forward. Until then I see more of the same.

A lot to not enough. We need receivers like Albert in this game. There is going to be a lot of pressure. Gaskins is going to have a big game in a losing effort again.

I can't see us scoring more than 14 points if that, specially if Parker is indeed out. Our defense got ran all over them last week and Buffalo's running game is even better so I can't see our defense holding, specially with our offense not moving the ball. I hope I'm wrong but this could get pretty ugly so I'll say Buffalo by at least 2 TD's

Bills 31 Dolphins 10 something like that

I can't see us scoring more than 14 points if that, specially if Parker is indeed out. Our defense got ran all over them last week and Buffalo's running game is even better so I can't see our defense holding, specially with our offense not moving the ball. I hope I'm wrong but this could get pretty ugly so I'll say Buffalo by at least 2 TD's

Yep.

Ok serious prediction, I think we will do a better job at stopping Josh Allen running the football. If we do that and force him to beat us with his arm I say we lose a close one say 17-13. The Bills haven’t changed much and there is a ton of film and familiarity. It will look better this week even though Buffalo is a better team then NE (on paper). I just don’t think we’ll have enough offensively without DVP, who I fully expect to miss the game, unless the running game really surprises us.

Back
Top Bottom