FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4)

I want to say Miami so bad, but a lot of factors point to Cincinnati.

It's a short week and the Dolphins are the team that has to travel. This game likely means more to the Bengals. A 1-3 start isn't impossible to overcome, but that's digging a hole.

Miami is coming off a huge, emotional victory against a division rival.

The injury report, as of now, doesn't look great for the Dolphins.

Not ready to predict yet, though.

Fun Tua stat:
Tua's eye openning game against the Ravens... 36-of-50 469 yards 6 tds and 2 ints.
Tua's totals Bills and Pats combined... 36-of-51 456 yards 2 tds and 0 ints

So as great as Tua was against the Ravens, he was almost as good in the other two games. The big difference being 6 tds to 2 tds, however it should be noted he did move the team on 2 drives against the Bills that ended with rushing tds.

If Tua is healthy (and I suspect he will be... mostly), I think the Dolphins will win this one reasonably easily. The Bengals line is still bad, and the team as a whole only scores about 20 points per game against average teams.
We'll blitz the Hell out of Burrow and make him very miserable.

Dolphins 34
Bengals 17

I want to say Miami so bad, but a lot of factors point to Cincinnati.

It's a short week and the Dolphins are the team that has to travel. This game likely means more to the Bengals. A 1-3 start isn't impossible to overcome, but that's digging a hole.

Miami is coming off a huge, emotional victory against a division rival.

The injury report, as of now, doesn't look great for the Dolphins.

Not ready to predict yet, though.
I'm in the exact same place. Just not looking too hot for the good guys at the moment. Pegged this game as a win in pre-season, but that last game took a shitload out of the team.

If our defense is somewhat ready to go (not sore after their brutal play time) and Tua is in I think we will prevail...please an easy win for once! I think it will be another close one, Men 20- Girls 17

It won't be easy. Can't dismiss the Bengals and Burrow. Just as we said going into the Bills game, keep it close for the first 3 quarters and then make the key plays and avoid mental errors and break downs in the 4th quarter. If the Dolphins do that I have faith that Tua and the offense can make the clutch drive or play if needed.

Fun Tua stat:
Tua's eye openning game against the Ravens... 36-of-50 469 yards 6 tds and 2 ints.
Tua's totals Bills and Pats combined... 36-of-51 456 yards 2 tds and 0 ints

So as great as Tua was against the Ravens, he was almost as good in the other two games. The big difference being 6 tds to 2 tds, however it should be noted he did move the team on 2 drives against the Bills that ended with rushing tds.

That's the difference between the Phinz and the Bill or Chargers.

You see Miami likes to play team ball and allow their RBS to get some stats as well.

Bills and Chargers will let Allen or Herbert throw and/or run 4 times.

This is partly why the Chargers can't seem to close out games.

This is also why it's tough to compare certain statistics, specifically TDS.

TUA very easily could have had 3TDS.

But team ball and the win is more important than one man's stats.

If you prefer to have your QB take 4 shots either passing or running from the 1 yard line, what's the point of having a RB. IM talking to you Buffalo/Baltimore and Chargers.

This game is over by halftime 28-3. Clock management 3rd quarter, starters resting in the 4th.
Final score
34-17 Miami
Chase gets his late 4th quarter TDS.

IF Bridgwater starts.
13-9 Miami

If Skylar starts
27-13 Miami

If Tua is healthy (and I suspect he will be... mostly), I think the Dolphins will win this one reasonably easily. The Bengals line is still bad, and the team as a whole only scores about 20 points per game against average teams.
We'll blitz the Hell out of Burrow and make him very miserable.

Dolphins 34
Bengals 17
I love it. Make it so!

Make It So Star Trek GIF

Back
Top Bottom