FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4)

I want to say Miami so bad, but a lot of factors point to Cincinnati.

It's a short week and the Dolphins are the team that has to travel. This game likely means more to the Bengals. A 1-3 start isn't impossible to overcome, but that's digging a hole.

Miami is coming off a huge, emotional victory against a division rival.

The injury report, as of now, doesn't look great for the Dolphins.

Not ready to predict yet, though.

This game will be decided by pass rush and Hill/waddle

Bills defense was depleted and the offense didn't put up insane numbers. However, I feel hill waddle blow up

Waddle hobbled by ankle. I see Hill, Cracraft, and Mostert and company picking up the slack to the tune of +40 points. O finally corrects all misfiring cylinders and Fins racing engine powers Fins to pole position and victory.

Anybody have any idea what the roster move will be to clear a spot to put Cracraft on the 53 man roster, seeing that he's exhuasted the number of times he can be call up from the practice squad? I'm guess it will involve either Gaskin, Ahmad, Tanner or Carter. Maybe try to put Tanner or Carter on IR for 4 weeks. You might be able to slip Ahmad thru waivers and onto the PS but I doubt Gaskin would.

Blast from the past

Another blast from the past. When Don Shula defeated the Bengals coached by his son David. Not sure what year it was. 1994, perhaps? I remember it was a night game played in Cincinnati. The Dolphins won something like 23-7. I could definitely use a nice, comfortable victory after the last two!

TUA TAGOVAILOAQB, MIAMI DOLPHINS
Tua Tagovailoa

Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel said QB Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle) is questionable for Week 4 against the Bengals.​

"If this were an actual real practice in a normal week, Tua would be limited and he would be questionable for the game," McDaniel told reporters. "If he doesn't play, it was not possible." If Tagovailoa doesn't make it out, Teddy Bridgewater would be in line for the start against Cincinnati on Thursday Night Football. It sounds like the third-year quarterback is doing everything in his power to play, including calling McDaniel at 10:50 last night. McDaniel noted that he remained "optimistic" about Tagovailoa, and Tagovailoa did meet with media on Tuesday, so consider him on the likely side of questionable.

I knoiw this is about pick a score but this is relevant imo

I am nervous about this game, coming off that brutal game vs Buffalo, going on the road on a condensed week.
I am also the worst prognosticator in the world, the opposite of what I predict always happens.
So, that beings said:
Cincinnati 72
Miami 3

Would be fantastic. Considering their Sunday and the toll it took on SEVERAL players, it would be awesome if they can do enough to win this game (defending AFC champs). MM would have to be at the top of the COY list if he can manage this one.

Takes down Bellichek week 1
Takes down Harbaugh and MVP candidate Jackson week 2
Takes down the favorite to win thr SB Bills week. 3
Takes down last years AFC Super Bowl rep.

Yeah, not 1 coach would have even close a resume for COY

Yeah, this will be our complete game.

Offensive explosion
Defense has strong.

42-13 Miami. Games over by Halftime. Unlike Baltimore, our defense seals the deal.

My final answer.

Back
Top Bottom