FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4)

Bills defense was depleted and the offense didn't put up insane numbers. However, I feel hill waddle blow up
The thing about the Bills is their secondary might have been depleted but they had a great game plan to take away Hill and Waddle for the most part other than the one long pass to Waddle on 3rd and 22. McDermott and Frazier are good defensive coaches that can scheme well. I don't think the same thing can be said about the Bengals defense or their defensive coaches so I expect a much better game from Hill and Waddle as long as Tua plays. I think this game has the potential to be similar to the Ravens game as far as it being a high scoring game.

The plan has got to be time of possession. Keep our D on the sidelines and make them have to do very little work this game. There's no way they will be fully recovered by Thursday. They'll gas out much quicker and stay getting torched.

I would be quite surprised to walk away with a W on this one. For the reasons we all know and understand. Being 3-1 after this stretch going into a game against the Jets would be just fine with me

Bengals 24
Dolphins 20

The plan has got to be time of possession. Keep our D on the sidelines and make them have to do very little work this game. There's no way they will be fully recovered by Thursday. They'll gas out much quicker and stay getting torched.
Need to get the run game going for that to work. I hope it does, or go slow when converting first downs and letting play clock go near 0 before snapping. Any extra time to help miami's defense rest

I have mixed feelings. I want miami to win, but I don't want Tua playing if he's able to play but his back is still having issues. A back injury can linger and I'd rather risk losing to the bengals than win, but Tua has issues going further into the season. It sounds like Tua wants to play bad, but hopefully something where he isn't coming in sooner than he should. We'll see I guess

I have mixed feelings. I want miami to win, but I don't want Tua playing if he's able to play but his back is still having issues. A back injury can linger and I'd rather risk losing to the bengals than win, but Tua has issues going further into the season. It sounds like Tua wants to play bad, but hopefully something where he isn't coming in sooner than he should. We'll see I guess

Iā€™d rather lose to the Bengals and then win the rest of the way if resting Tua vs playing him next game is that kind of decision.

Back
Top Bottom