FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Bengals (week 4)

depends on if Tua is playing. I want him to play but not if him playing means he doesn't heal and then have lingering issues holding him back from playing games further. Want Tua around for whole season. Anyway if Tua plays, defense might be spent so could be a shoot out. Maybe 28-24 miami. I think it might be close, miami is beat up and most likely will be tired heading into this game or the defense anyway. Offense should be pretty fresh considering the few times they had the ball ha. So I hope they can run the ball well and score and keep miami's defense off the ball longer this time to let them rest. And let them be ready on defense vs bengals

Phins 24
Bengals - 20

A battle in the trenches, and a bit messy. Chase Edmonds and MG make key plays, the running game is solid and Hill has 2 TDs. Above all, McDaniel understands how we are beat up and tired, but schemes us to victory.

Why do I feel like our coach is the kind of guy to Rest all injured players big and small on Thursday because he feels it’s to much stress on their bodies after playing 90 plays on Sunday..?

So Bengals are 3 1/2 point favorites. Just think we almost had a 0-3 team favorite over a 3-0 team. That's pretty rare in the NFL.

23-20 Fins.

Traveling on a short week gives 3 to the home team off the bat. The Bengals have talented players but their OL is a mess. I see a low scoring game due to short week and sore bodies for both teams.

It won't be easy. Can't dismiss the Bengals and Burrow. Just as we said going into the Bills game, keep it close for the first 3 quarters and then make the key plays and avoid mental errors and break downs in the 4th quarter. If the Dolphins do that I have faith that Tua and the offense can make the clutch drive or play if needed.
Would be fantastic. Considering their Sunday and the toll it took on SEVERAL players, it would be awesome if they can do enough to win this game (defending AFC champs). MM would have to be at the top of the COY list if he can manage this one.

I’m not going to predict the score I just hope we don’t lose to a team in last place in the AFC.

Back
Top Bottom