FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Buccaneers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Buccaneers

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Club Member
Reaction score
I bet you have your "grades" already typed ready to hit that post button
Scotty. I resent that accusation. My grades are based on what I see as the game is played. My grades are 100% not based on any bias whatsoever. Im hurt you would think that I would Pre-Grade our team.

On the other hand..How did you know?? If youre hacking my iPad. Please stop it. And also, stay out of the Cheerleader folder. Thats private!

SCOTTY

Club Member
Reaction score
Scotty. I resent that accusation. My grades are based on what I see as the game is played. My grades are 100% not based on any bias whatsoever. Im hurt you would think that I would Pre-Grade our team.

On the other hand..How did you know?? If youre hacking my iPad. Please stop it. And also, stay out of the Cheerleader folder. Thats private!
HatefulSeveralIbis-max-1mb.gif

Notso

Scout Team
Reaction score
Going to my first professional football game on this one. I was so excited before the season, now I'm bleh about it. I get to see Jacoby, yay!
Hopefully the fins by 40.

phinschamp45

Active Roster
Reaction score
This time is brissets turn to get injured...the dolphins oline is no match for the bucs dline. Youll see. 51-3 bucs

lynx

Second String
Reaction score
The only hope we have in this game is if it becomes a letdown game after the Brady went to New England hypefest - I'm going with that :)

Dolphins 21 Bucs 17

GrieseMarinoTua

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I cant be certain of anything with Jacoby apart from he be scrambling a lot I reckon.

When Tuas back Ill start predicting scores again

Jamesw

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Brisset gets pulled end of Q1 and Sinnett comes in playing gunslinger loose and tosses for 3 tds and over 250 yds. We pull off the upset of the season 27-24 and now have a QB controversy.

Surprisingly the site gets quiet for 1 day because the complainers have nothing to whine about!

But on day 2 the site gets hot again because many will say we didnt dominate enough and demand we fire Flo!

Phins Up!

GhostArmOfMarino

Club Member
Reaction score
Brisset gets pulled end of Q1 and Sinnett comes in playing gunslinger loose and tosses for 3 tds and over 250 yds. We pull off the upset of the season 27-24 and now have a QB controversy.

Surprisingly the site gets quiet for 1 day because the complainers have nothing to whine about!

But on day 2 the site gets hot again because many will say we didnt dominate enough and demand we fire Flo!

Phins Up!

I know it won't happen, but imagine after all the years of searching for a franchise QB it becomes Reid F'ing Sinnett?

I'm going to refer to him as "The Sinner" from now on.

Top Bottom