FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Buccaneers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Buccaneers

I bet you have your "grades" already typed ready to hit that post button
Scotty…. I resent that accusation. My grades are based on what I see as the game is played. My grades are 100% not based on any bias whatsoever. I’m hurt you would think that I would “Pre-Grade” our team.

On the other hand…..How did you know?? If you’re hacking my iPad…. Please stop it. And also, stay out of the “Cheerleader” folder. That’s private!

Scotty…. I resent that accusation. My grades are based on what I see as the game is played. My grades are 100% not based on any bias whatsoever. I’m hurt you would think that I would “Pre-Grade” our team.

On the other hand…..How did you know?? If you’re hacking my iPad…. Please stop it. And also, stay out of the “Cheerleader” folder. That’s private!
HatefulSeveralIbis-max-1mb.gif

Going to my first professional football game on this one. I was so excited before the season, now I'm bleh about it. I get to see Jacoby, yay!
Hopefully the fins by 40.

This time is brissets turn to get injured...the dolphins oline is no match for the bucs dline. Youll see. 51-3 bucs

The only hope we have in this game is if it becomes a letdown game after the Brady went to New England hypefest - I'm going with that :)

Dolphins 21 Bucs 17

I can’t be certain of anything with Jacoby apart from he be scrambling a lot I reckon.

When Tua’s back I’ll start predicting scores again

Brisset gets pulled end of Q1 and Sinnett comes in playing gunslinger loose and tosses for 3 tds and over 250 yds. We pull off the upset of the season 27-24 and now have a QB controversy.

Surprisingly the site gets quiet for 1 day because the complainers have nothing to whine about!

But on day 2 the site gets hot again because many will say we didn’t dominate enough and demand we fire Flo!😂😂😂

‘Phins Up!

Brisset gets pulled end of Q1 and Sinnett comes in playing gunslinger loose and tosses for 3 tds and over 250 yds. We pull off the upset of the season 27-24 and now have a QB controversy.

Surprisingly the site gets quiet for 1 day because the complainers have nothing to whine about!

But on day 2 the site gets hot again because many will say we didn’t dominate enough and demand we fire Flo!😂😂😂

‘Phins Up!

I know it won't happen, but imagine after all the years of searching for a franchise QB it becomes Reid F'ing Sinnett?

I'm going to refer to him as "The Sinner" from now on.

Back
Top Bottom