FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Buccaneers | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Buccaneers

Unless he can line up at LT and play better than Jackson, there isn’t anything he can do about the game this weekend.

Its sad I had to think of the possibility he might be better.

Maybe players wouldn't hit him because he's so old, and take the time to go around him. That could buy us an extra half second in the pocket.

I know it won't happen, but imagine after all the years of searching for a franchise QB it becomes Reid F'ing Sinnett?

I'm going to refer to him as "The Sinner" from now on.
That would be very very cool!! Our new slogan will be:

If you’re in it to win it
go with Sinnett!

Has an NFL team ever scored in triple digits?
To this day no. The highest ever 72. But in 1966 there was a combined total of 113 points 72-41 between the Redskins and Giants NFC Eastern Conference Championship Game. The Redskins scored all of their 12 possessions (9 TD's and 3 FG's). The Giants scored 4 TD's in the 1st half (28) and scored 13 in the 2nd half (41). Where were the D's in these games?

Going to my first professional football game on this one. I was so excited before the season, now I'm bleh about it. I get to see Jacoby, yay!
Hopefully the fins by 40.
I would love to see us hand them a 40 burger with us on the winning end - LOL

Your statement seems at odds with how you predict we handle brady - LOL

Yeah, but at least if that happens we will tie an NFL record for safeties by one team last set in...wait for it....1984

Everyone knows 1984 = The year of Marino so obviously, despite the final score it will be a signal the Dolphins are destined for greatness just like Dan.

Right? Right? Guys?....

Yeah, but at least if that happens we will tie an NFL record for safeties by one team last set in...wait for it....1984

Everyone knows 1984 = The year of Marino so obviously, despite the final score it will be a signal the Dolphins are destined for greatness just like Dan.

Right? Right? Guys?....
Any port in a storm - LOL

I get it, sadly. - LOL

Dolphins 21 Bucs 20. I prefer the Sonny Jurgensen style…

“Each week for some 27 years, no matter the circumstances, Jurgensen has been picking the Redskins to win. So blindly loyal was Jurgensen to his former team that a lot of us assumed he would choose a Redskins team with WRC-TV-4 co-host George Michael at quarterback over one of Vince Lombardi's nonpareil Packers teams.”

Back
Top Bottom