FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars

Jags seem hungry and desperate for a win. Dolphins on the other hand are getting worse as the season has gone on. The game is in London and the kickoff is at 6:30 am where I live. No way in hell am I going to set my alarm and get up that early on a Sunday to watch that **** show haha. I'll be sleeping in

Jags 62
Fins 7

This is a coaching staffs worst scenario. Especially one that’s starting to worry about job security.

If you win it’s expected. It’s no big deal. You beat a team with a 19/20 game losing streak or whatever it is.

But if you lose... oh boy. Everybody in Miami is feeling the pressure this week I guarantee it. That usually leads to a team that plays tight and coaching decisions that get really conservative trying not to make mistakes and playing not to lose which just leads to doing exactly that... making mistakes.

If we lose this game I’d hate to be Grier/Flo.

Miami 20
Jacksonville 16
Yes, much better to be a fan, then you could "fire yourself" - LOL

I went on their forums to read and apparently some of them, at least one, mentioned "The Marino Curse"

I guess beating us so badly sent their franchise downhill after Dan cursed them? Lol

They don't even think they can win against us and that is telling. They are more pessimistic than we are.

If we lose don't fire Flores just push him out of the damn plane over some water.
Kind of you to ask for water - LOL

Close game between two bad teams but Miami wins a nail biter mainly because Urban is a distraction and his players like him less than Miami roster dislike Flores

Miami 17 -13

If Im wrong about Urban and his players like him more OR if the Brisket takes a snap then flip the script.

I want to win, but more important to me than the score, is I want to see a team with their **** together in all 3 phases. Woot!

P.S. Don't forget the game is on at 0930.

Have you ever seen a "cricket" score? - LOL

No. I can't say that I have. What sport do they normally play? ;-)

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

:-)

Back
Top Bottom