Final Score: Dolphins v Steelers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Steelers

At this stage and especially with Fitz at QB I think anything is possible with this team.

Steelers D is what has been really playing well. Not necessarily their offense. Particularly the passing game.

If Miami can slow their running game down then they have a chance.
Agree. The Steelers really have gone to a dink and dunk attack with Mason Rudolph. I think Pittsburgh wins close like, 24-16, but I could see the Dolphins winning it as well. The last two weeks have at least been encouraging. If Fitz has a similar game, Miami has a real chance.

Agree. The Steelers really have gone to a dink and dunk attack with Mason Rudolph. I think Pittsburgh wins close like, 24-16, but I could see the Dolphins winning it as well. The last two weeks have at least been encouraging. If Fitz has a similar game, Miami has a real chance.

If I'm not mistaken don't the Bills "statistically" have a better rated defense than the Steelers?

Howard and Jones are the key. We are playing with some really young, inexperienced and not talented players on the back end. Did it dawn on anyone yesterday that Eric Rowe was our #1 CB and finheaven whipping boy Bobby McCain was our best safety? We need our 75 million dollar part time CB back in the lineup. I'd love to beat Pittsburgh and cry baby Minkah Fitzpatrick.

That steelers defense is underrated. I see them having a big game against this offensive line. Fitz is going to be running for his life. Steelers players can actually tackle unlike the bills.
28-7 Steelers.

Last edited:
Going to be at this game representing the Fins, even in these tough times. Pittsburgh doesn't impress me, I think they probably win, but wouldn't be shocked to see us pull off the upset.

Every other team is better than us, but we also have just enough playmakers to squeak out a win, so who knows...

I think this game will be a blowout though, just a gut feeling. 34 - 10 Pitt

Steelers Defense not getting enough credit here. If we score 10 points it would be a blessing. They are getting better every week. Devin Bush has looked really good. I mean go Phins but lets be real. We are built to not win now at all. Built may not even be the word. Stripped maybe more appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom