Final Score: Jets v Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Jets v Dolphins

Not to oversimplify, but I think whoever wins the turnover battle takes this game.

The Jets have a better defense, but both offenses are similar, featuring two mistake prone quarterbacks.

I see a scenario where both teams lose and win.

Jets have more talent, but have worse coaches.

Eventually talent on the field beast non talent.

We'll be kicking the **** out of the Yets leading at halftime 21 - 3. Then Ross says to the staff "That was entertaining now you know what you need to do play hard and get this win and we'll talk about the remaining games later but, I want you to beat Gase." Flo says "We'll try but, we are ****ty because you made it that way remember, so there is no guarantees." Ross says " You were given a freebee for this year got it." So we play hard an sure enough we still lose the game 26 - 24. Only scoring 3 points in 4th Quarter while "I see ghost" Darnold puts up 23. Plus, you are going to some shady *$$ **** the rest of the way. Bank it.

Last edited:
We'll kicking the **** out of the Yets leading at halftime 21 - 3. Then Ross says to the staff "That was entertaining now you know what you need to do play hard and get this win and we'll talk about the remaining games later but, I want you to beat Gase." Flo says "We'll try but, we are ****ty because you made it that way remember, so there is no guarantees." Ross says " You were given a freebee for this year got it." So we play hard an sure enough we still lose the game 26 - 24. Only scoring 3 points in 4th Quarter while "I see ghost" Darnold puts up 23. Plus, you are going to some shady *$$ **** the rest of the way. Bank it.

Its actually going to be interesting. Gase refuses to adjust at halftime and Flores refuses not to. Unstoppable force vs Unmoveable object, except instead of that they both are awful.

Jets are going to flat out quit.

Dolphins 24
Jets 3

Back
Top Bottom