20191119_055803.jpg

13 Miami Dolphins
24 Cleveland Browns

Predict the final score of the following game:

View attachment 33105

13 Miami Dolphins
24 Cleveland Browns
Hmmmm....

Maybe, but TBH, considering the impact Garret's suspension likely has on their pass rush, is Cleveland that much better than Indy, or the jests?

I think this will be Odell's and Kareem Hunt's breakout game as Browns. I hope Landry destroys Bobby McCain like he did that guy from Buffalo a few years back.

31 - 17
Browns Win

Last edited:
Browns win this one easy. Same for Philly the following week.

We be 2 and 10 going into the last quarter of the season.

Hmmmm....

Maybe, but TBH, considering the impact Garret's suspension likely has on their pass rush, is Cleveland that much better than Indy, or the jests?
Yes, they have way more talent than those two teams. Coaching is not as good but I see the browns winning this one tho I won't predict the score.

I have been riding Dak in fantasy football and he's going into Foxboro this week, I'm not sure how successful he's going to be there but he's been a point machine so it's hard to bench him. Mayfield is the best available, do you think he's a better play vs us than Dak vs NE? I'm just afraid Chubb and Hunt will go off and the more Baker throws it the worse the Browns usually do. They are 0 - forever when Baker attempts 35+ passes.

Tannehill vs the Jags is another option I'm toying with.

I hope that the Diva BFFs Beckham and Landry are both shut out with 0 catches! And, if Landry does make a catch and taunts a Miami defender by spinning the ball in front of him (which he seemed to always do as a Dolphin), I hope someone pulls a "Garret" on him!

Can you tell I don't like Landry? :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom