Final Score: Miami v Browns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami v Browns

38-14 Cleveland. I don’t think the defense will be able to stop anything Cleveland does.

Very physical Browns team will manhandle the OL. The defense has to be wearing down heading into December. Reminds me of The JJ and Wannstadt defenses that wore out in December because they were playing way to many snaps over the course of the season. Cleveland should win this game fairly easily.

Yup... if Bobby McCain gets injured this team gets better. Since the coaches wont bench him, maybe fate will.

Lol.

He plays hard, but he's never really been that good from what I've seen.

I think he stays on the team another year but that's likely it, his dead cap drops from 5.23 to 1.48 from 2020 to 2021.

I just hope they don't show a hundred of those stupid Mayfield commercials that they use the hell out of. Way to much hype.

I don’t want to add any wins to our W column.

But I want to beat the snot out Mayfield, Landry and Beckham.

This one is going to get ugly for us.
I think the D will have issues trying to stop the run , opening up the passing game.

Browns will miss the suspended players. Their defence is not dominate. Offence has not preformed up to talent level. Baker is very inaccurate. I think Browns win but it is not a blowout like most think. I say 24-20.

Browns will miss the suspended players. Their defence is not dominate. Offence has not preformed up to talent level. Baker is very inaccurate. I think Browns win but it is not a blowout like most think. I say 24-20.

I hear what you’re saying. Everyone is so impressed with Cleveland on paper. I just think if we can’t stop their running game they’ll have a good shot at blowing us out. We need to force Baker to beat us because regardless of his weapons the Browns always lose when put in the situation where the #1 overall pick in the draft has to beat teams. He’s 0-forever when he has 35 or more pass attempts.

it’s funny that Landry will carry a grudge. Different everything here in Miami, the revenge will be oh so meaningful. What a tool.

Back
Top Bottom