Final Score: Miami v Browns | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami v Browns

I have been riding Dak in fantasy football and he's going into Foxboro this week, I'm not sure how successful he's going to be there but he's been a point machine so it's hard to bench him. Mayfield is the best available, do you think he's a better play vs us than Dak vs NE? I'm just afraid Chubb and Hunt will go off and the more Baker throws it the worse the Browns usually do. They are 0 - forever when Baker attempts 35+ passes.

Tannehill vs the Jags is another option I'm toying with.
Baker, NE's D is a turnover machine, especially at Foxboro

yup that’s the way I’m going. Then Dak until the end I think.
I think the Cowboys get it handed to them this week, I can see a regression. Just my opinion of course. It's hard not to start someone who's been balling but he's playing against one of the best D's in the league at their house. I have them in my FF and they score points like a QB

Nah BB will always do what’s best for his team. If he feels they’re good he’ll rest the starters . If they are stumbling he’ll play us to win. As long as Baltimore stays within a game or NE doesn’t fall behind them they’ll have something to play for. They’d much rather have Lamar in Foxboro then mess with Miami’s draft status, were not that important to Bill.

I think the Cowboys get it handed to them this week, I can see a regression. Just my opinion of course. It's hard not to start someone who's been balling but he's playing against one of the best D's in the league at their house. I have them in my FF and they score points like a QB

New England radio seems to think Dallas is coming in here to stomp the Pats. I think the NE media and it’s fans love to play the underdog.

Nah BB will always do what’s best for his team. If he feels they’re good he’ll rest the starters . If they are stumbling he’ll play us to win. As long as Baltimore stays within a game or NE doesn’t fall behind them they’ll have something to play for. They’d much rather have Lamar in Foxboro then mess with Miami’s draft status, were not that important to Bill.
We'll see cause BB has a history of playing starters throughout. Players play, can't see them or us laying down but we'll see.

Browns 31
phins 27

I say close score becuase the phins players are playing hard despite been out of the playoffs. They are playing hard for coach flores. Looks like flores know s how to get them to play hard.

Back
Top Bottom