FINAL SCORE: Miami vs Los Angeles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami vs Los Angeles

A bit too much homerism in this thread if you ask me. Regardless of the stadium, Chargers are at home, on the left coast where east coast teams have trouble playing for some odd reason, have one live-fire game under their belt, and are by no means a bad team with no talent.

Dolphins 17
Chargers 30

Last edited:
A bit too much homerism in this thread if you ask me. Regardless of the stadium, Chargers are at home, on the left coast where east coast teams have trouble playing for some odd reason, have one life-fire game under their belt, and are by no means a bad team with no talent.

Dolphins 17
Chargers 30
Didn't team travel to California Friday before hurricane? That east/west coast traveling doesn't really apply in this situation, tho you could say Irma may have a negative influence on teams preparation focus

A bit too much homerism in this thread if you ask me. Regardless of the stadium, Chargers are at home, on the left coast where east coast teams have trouble playing for some odd reason, have one life-fire game under their belt, and are by no means a bad team with no talent.

This part actually does concern me, they are going to be pissed off and badly needing the win after last week...but with likely lukewarm at best support from the home crowd, I'm sticking with my mega-homerish dolphins win handily take.

Didn't team travel to California Friday before hurricane? That east/west coast traveling doesn't really apply in this situation, tho you could say Irma may have a negative influence on teams preparation focus
But it does, I don't have the exact number break down, but many teams over the years have experimented with various schedules to fix the west coast trip hangover, and the results over time haven't shown any benefits. East Coast teams still relatively suck on the west coast whether they go out early, last minute, or in between.

I think we lose, I think their pass rushers give Tunsil and James major problems and I also don't see us doing much to stop Gordon on the ground.

A bit too much homerism in this thread if you ask me. Regardless of the stadium, Chargers are at home, on the left coast where east coast teams have trouble playing for some odd reason, have one live-fire game under their belt, and are by no means a bad team with no talent.

Dolphins 17
Chargers 30

We were 2/3 in west coast games last year, not a bad clip. Can't say we got either of those 2 easy though..

Dolphins 31
Chargers 20

I think you'll see a much much improved run defense

Honestle I think we will start fast this year. I'm one to think cutler will impress wit all receivers and Ajayi will beast moDE that. I'm just worried about defense. I think we eek this one out 24 -17.

Chargers can't even sell seats for a small stadium. This game point to Dolphins win.

MIA - 27
LA - 17

Back
Top Bottom