FINAL SCORE: Miami vs Los Angeles | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami vs Los Angeles

We seem to always have the Chargers number going 10-3 since 1995. I'm very nervous of Bosa more than Ingram. Tunsil can handle Ingram IMO. Bosa will kill us if we let him. This is where Fasano should help the team. They're just as nervous as we are. They know we have a ton of talent to have to try and stop. We should be able to throw on them. Idk why the Chargers always seem like they're god's gift to football. I don't want to get ahead of myself although I do think we win a close one 35-31 Dolphins. For the first time in decades have I asked "Can we outscore an opponent to win?" Lol may be our only chance but I'll give the Defense a chance. This win would go a long way in us possibly starting 3-0 judging on who we play in the coming weeks. Regardless, football is (actually) back!!! PHINS UP!! :)

I think Melvin Gordon and his 3.7 ypc is about as overrated as it gets.

23-19 Fins

But can go either way. If we don't come out like the normal sluggish sloppy early play we should win a good game

34 -MIAMI
12 - CHARGERS

Chargers have declining for the past couple of years, I see no reason now to see otherwise.

Yes I am a "Homer".. Aren't we all supposed to be?!
31-7 MIAMI!

you're supposed to stay cool, pick the guy on the roster who is struggling, and predict how he will get manhandled and ruin the game for us, and also name a few players who will get hurt due to his ineptitude.

35-31 Miami, with most of Miami's points being scored in the 2nd half. I suspect the Chargers will outscore us in the first half. Matt Burke takes a page out of Vance Josephs book and doesn't make any adjustments until halftime.

If Cutler doesn't turn the ball over, we should win this game.

I never predict scores, specially for our first game but I gotta say this....those predicting us to score 30+ might be in for a big let down. Yes we have some great weapons but we haven't even played a game yet. The pre season didn't show us doing much on offense(yes I know it was just pre season) but what I'm really worry about is our two starting Tackles. I'm not sure they'll be able to protect Cutler and SD has two very good pass rushers. I believe we can win but I'm not expecting all those points in our first game of the year. I'll be glad to come back and say how wrong I was if we do score over 30 points but at this point and all things consider, I just can't see it.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom