FINAL SCORE: Miami vs Los Angeles | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami vs Los Angeles

Fins - 31

Chargers - 27

Ajayi has a strong game catching and running, 1 TD.

Parker goes off for 2 Tds.

Reshad Pick 6.

Chargers get pressure on D.

Run the ball well with Melvin Gordon.

Maxwell Continues to get smoked.

Grant has a few scripted plays and flashes.

Fins Up!

But it does, I don't have the exact number break down, but many teams over the years have experimented with various schedules to fix the west coast trip hangover, and the results over time haven't shown any benefits. East Coast teams still relatively suck on the west coast whether they go out early, last minute, or in between.

You're forgetting that the Fins ripped the guts out of the Bolts in the latter's home stadium during an extended West Coast trip. I'm curious how this situation is any different.

It was a close game that was tied up until the very last minute.

That should have been an easy Chargers win. I can't think of anything more devastating than to be cruising to an easy win and then have it turned into a close defeat. You do remember the Monday Night Miracle, don't you?

That should have been an easy Chargers win. I can't think of anything more devastating than to be cruising to an easy win and then have it turned into a close defeat. You do remember the Monday Night Miracle, don't you?

Huh?

I'm still trying to figure out if you can remember the game from less than a year ago that featured both teams trading scores up until the literal last minute

If we play our game and start well I believe we win this game.

I think a lot of people, including Miami fans, don't expect to see the fast pace we're going to see from the Dolphins on Sunday. Miami's either going to cause a ton of problems for the Chargers or make a ton of mistakes and turnovers. I'm thinking a 10+ point win, but I'm not sure which team will come out on top. Cutler might finish this game with 40 or 45+ pass attempts.

Dolphins feel unnoticed being out of week 1. They make a statement to the NFL that we are here to make the playoffs again
Miami-38
SD-24

I think Miami wins big....just a feeling.

Offense blows up...Gase game plans too slow down their edge guys....big day for Ajayi...quick passing, no huddle...couple of big play scores mixed in.

Our rush gets too Rivers....forces 2 pics.

Miami 38 Chargers 24

If the refs don't keep this close, I'll be surprised.

Gase still outsmarts them in the end.

Dolphins-26

Chargers-21

My fair game scenario is that we outpace them enough to withstand Phillip Rivers cultish 4th quarter savvy. That 4th quarter comeback attempt last week was eerie as ****. So calm, knew intuitively he caught a swell of momentum that would carry him to at least a tie.

I've always hated his traits of hubris and childish ****iness, but he knows how to close a game efficiently, like it or not.

miami 31 charges 28 --4 tds for the fins // last min fg to ice the game-- FINS UP !!!

Back
Top Bottom