Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1)

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Post your final score of game one!

Lumii_20190830_102904595.jpg

Week 1
Baltimore Ravens vs Miami Dolphins
Sunday, September 8, 2019
Hard Rock Stadium
CBS - 1:00 pm

24 - Ravens
10 - Dolphins

Last edited:
Though the Ravens have the Dolphins number, and I believe offensively if Rosen had been chosen to start, Miami would have scored more points, we still don't know who's who in 1st games, so I will go the Homer route with the home team.

Miami in a very brutal defensive game...
Dolphins-17
Ravens-10

31-17 Ravens.

Fitz looks great, engineers a couple of TD drives, throwing 2 TD passes, and looks unlucky to have not made it 3. Then the Ravens shut us down, their offense--while not good--has no trouble with our toothless defense that cannot stop the run nor generate a pass rush. Not only do we lose … we start to get disheartened about our defense.

I’m not concerned with scores. I’m concerned with how many of our guys get racked up.

Of all the teams in the NFL, Baltimore just plain beats the living **** out of us....

This game will be the standard in how much people like to exaggerate when it comes to NFL football. It's the Ravens, they have a history of blowing us out. We are going to be the worst team on the planet in 2019.

1. 1:00PM in Miami is the biggest home field advantage in the NFL
2. NE's defense (our new scheme) confuses young QB's and keeps them in check
3. NE defense (our new scheme) unlike ours never gets shredded by running QB's

Ravens 17
Dolphins 13

I don't think we'll have enough on offense to pull the upset. Sloppy low scoring game and we fall short.

Easiest prediction of all - those who predicted a blowout will act as if they were RIGHT!

14-17 Dolphins
Our Defense shows up for the first time in a long time.!!! The Ravens rack up 150 Plus Rushing yards because their QB can scramble. How ever Our defense gets two picks and one is a pick 6. It comes down to the finale minuets and we have the game winning drive and we kick the 3 pointer to win it as time runs out.

Kinda like the Cleo to Camarillo Over time game. Shocks the planet and we get the Win.

Ravens 20, Dolphins 10

Dolphins defense plays well. Fitztragic with multiple INTs to set the Ravens up for easy scores.

Back
Top Bottom