Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1)

I think you misinterpreted his quote...the media will talk about how Baltimore lost it vs Miami winning if Baltimore gets upset.

Oh I agree! I was just saying the Ravens will be better which we probably agree on. Week one is an enigma, there will probably be many upsets.

Oh I agree! I was just saying the Ravens will be better which we probably agree on. Week one is an enigma, there will probably be many upsets.
Oh no doubt. Prime example being Miami beating New England at home and then usually loses out while New England usually ends the season hoisting the Lombardi

This game will be the standard in how much people like to exaggerate when it comes to NFL football. It's the Ravens, they have a history of blowing us out. We are going to be the worst team on the planet in 2019.

1. 1:00PM in Miami is the biggest home field advantage in the NFL
2. NE's defense (our new scheme) confuses young QB's and keeps them in check
3. NE defense (our new scheme) unlike ours never gets shredded by running QB's

Ravens 17
Dolphins 13

I don't think we'll have enough on offense to pull the upset. Sloppy low scoring game and we fall short.

Easiest prediction of all - those who predicted a blowout will act as if they were RIGHT!

That homefield advantage will probably be turned against us versus the Ravens. Last year when Jackson came in, the Ravens owned timed of possession. It was an absurd % like 60-65%. Without an offense to stay on the field, I predict the same thing. Ravens own time of possession in this one and our homefield advantage gets turned against us. It will be a low scoring game so like 20-10 Ravens.

I just dont see us scoring more tan 16 points. However; if we can keep Jackson from doing damage with his feet, we will have a chance because the heat and our defense. First opportunity to see if our coaching staff has a master gameplan for this game. I think 13-10 Dolphins is possible, and I'll pray for this to happen.

...so many unknowns I wouldn't be surprised if the
aliens landed at halftime! Probably beta reptilians
but the could be alpha.

But the real shocker in this story could be our D.

I think it will be closer than far.

I just dont see us scoring more tan 16 points. However; if we can keep Jackson from doing damage with his feet, we will have a chance because the heat and our defense. First opportunity to see if our coaching staff has a master gameplan for this game. I think 13-10 Dolphins is possible, and I'll pray for this to happen.

The VERY first thing I want to see in the game.

Ravens 23 Dolphins 14 Miami's defense plays well but tire out and Baltimore puts the cherry on top with 3 minutes left.

I want to believe Flores will have a plan. But then reality sinks in and I remember how often Baltimore smacks the snot outta Miami, everytime they play. The Patriots always were prepared for Lamar Jackson types, I'm hopeful Miami's defense rises to the challenge. But in the end Baltimore prevails 31-13

We usually get spanked against the Ravens.
I'll go with 34 -20

Back
Top Bottom