Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1)

Ravens 17-0, gonna be a long season, fans start chanting For Rosen.

Baltimore 19-6. fitz starts the game with tossing a pick 6 then fg mania follows.

I don’t see how Jackson hurts us, Baker and/or Fitz will spy him and shut him down. He can’t hit the broadside of a barn so he isn’t going to beat us through the air and if he tries X will have a career day.

According to preseason reports I read they don’t have much of a pass rush and have been trying add a player all off season.

All that being said I’m not sure our offense can put up many points but we have looked well coached in the preseason so I wouldn’t expect us to get smacked.

I’ll go with a tight game, Ravens whither in the second half and Sanders kicks the game winner, 16-13.

Ravens 38-24

Fitz throws 2 first half picks and Rosen comes in the the second half and lights it up.

17-13 Dolphins over ravens

Lamar Jackson has to prove he can win as a passer. You are not going to back into the playoffs against soft run defenses every year. I assume Flores will turn him into a downfield passer and the ravens receivers are unproven and young. Good recipe for your opening game at home.

As for our offense. Fitzpatrick will be underwhelming but drake/Ballage will grind them down taking pressure off him at the end. Cpuple big conversions by pur wide recievers.

Sucks that I have to pull for Miami to lose the opener.

This is all on you Brian Fellows Flores.

Get it together dude. Belichick would have started Rosen.

We will be lucky to score and your second level can’t keep up w the running qb. 31-0

27-9 Dolphins. We will be 13-2-1 this season. We tie the Bills in Buffalo.

Dolphins 44 Ravens 2

Devante Parker has 300 yards receiving, TD the Dolphin has a pick 6, and Ryan Fitzpatrick’s beard detaches from his chin and leads the team in rushing.

Back
Top Bottom