Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1)

24-10. Phins finally get into endzone in garbage time. Fitz throws 3 picks.

Yes we normally get spanked by the ravens but not a Lamar Jackson led Ravens. If we can run the ball somewhat and wear them out, we can get this one

I’m going with a Dolphin win 14-10. Grant with a special teams touchdown and Howard with a pick 6. I’ve got this as the only win for the first half of the season. I do really like our defense, probably more than most.

I want to believe Flores will have a plan. But then reality sinks in and I remember how often Baltimore smacks the snot outta Miami, everytime they play. The Patriots always were prepared for Lamar Jackson types, I'm hopeful Miami's defense rises to the challenge. But in the end Baltimore prevails 31-13

And Flo was part of that

Lamar Jackson is gonna eat this front 7 alive. He's probably gonna have a turnover or two, but he's gonna have a good game.

38 - 24

Ravens 31, Fins 17. Jackson's legs are gonna wear out of Defensive starters I fear.

And Fitz: 2 interceptions

A little confused where all these Lamar Jackson fans came from. Pretty sure the general consensus was he was a bust waiting to happen. Now he’s going to be a problem for a defense that I really like?

Back
Top Bottom