Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Ravens vs Dolphins (week 1)

I actually think this will be the first time we see a gameplan designed to shut down the VERY OBVIOUS weapons the opposing team brings to the table. That east west speed in the LB group is made for shutting down mobility.

If the Dolphins get annihilated, it will be because Lamar shocks the world and has a huge passing day.

And even as I type that, the secondary is actually very strong... I think they might match up very well against this ravens offense.

For shits and gigs:

Dolphins 17
Ravens 13

Anybody else here think Lamar Jackson is going to be a bust? Great athlete, electric when he’s running but can’t throw the ball to save his life. Granted, he’s young and may improve in that regard but all in all I’m grateful he didn’t end up here

Last edited:
This is the first year in awhile I can't get a read on how the team will perform.

Miami has gotten better at LBer and Baker can spy Jackson. Minkah has that ability too.

Baltimore's defense isn't the same but Earl Thomas is a monster that can wreck a game.

Baltimore also doesnt have a superstar WR that you have to take away.

It's going to be a very interesting game. I expect Miami to lose but not how they lost in years past, I have a feeling they're just out talented and itll catch up in the 4th quarter.

20-6 Ravens. Maybe we get a TD later in September.
Disclaimer: I suck at these predictions so I usually don't do them. I am also much less informed about the Dolphins than I was 5 years ago, so here's hoping I am way off.

Depressing reading all these posts seeing us score 7 points or less.

I would like to believe that we will end up on the win column, and I hope we do win, but it's more likely that even though our Dolphins will play hard, in the end, they be the losing team. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom