Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins

Does it matter if we hold them to less than 30 points even if we lose?

Lets see here.....they have Wilson and several real play makers on offense

We have Fitz and no explosive play makers

I feel like we're bringing a knife to a gun fight

It's going to be tough to beat the Seahawks, but if Miami managed to actully do it, it would be a special moment for Dolphin nation if they allowed on the big screens in the stadium to show this....

View attachment 55816

I'd venture to guess 92 was too far back and this may go over the majority of posters heads here.

Seattle's secondary is a mess. That said, it's tough to see us top 35 points...

Seabiscuits - 42
Miami - 35

The league is still getting ripped apart by zone read option plays.

I'd love to call a Miami win ... but I can't see it. We've a lot going in our favour - home game, long travel for Seattle and we've a few days more recovery time since we last played.

But this Seattle team is a Superbowl contender. We've a young team which has a chance to be good. But we're not there yet. I think Seattle will beat us by 6 or 7 in the end, but that'll be a bit of a mirage - I think we'll score late to bring the final scoreline closer. I don't think losing to a great team like Seattle will be major cause for concern (unless it's like the first few games of last season or something) but I think the usual panic merchants will be on here immediately after the game saying we need to blow it all up, sack Grier & Flores etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom