Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins

Unlike you, I don’t need a win like this to give me hope in thei coaching staff going forward. I look at the overrall, day to day, progress.
That’s great for you but this staff and front office has not done anything YET

Looks like Adams and Carson are ruled out by Pete. This game is literally a toss up with this bad news. I mean we won 12 games with a practice squad D line so we’ll see how Pete adjusts. He’s livid about the chunk yardage given up by the secondary. I can see Fitz balling out for 400 yards tbh although Adams played in the box 90% of the time the rest of the secondary blows

Looks like Adams and Carson are ruled out by Pete. This game is literally a toss up with this bad news. I mean we won 12 games with a practice squad D line so we’ll see how Pete adjusts. He’s livid about the chunk yardage given up by the secondary. I can see Fitz balling out for 400 yards tbh although Adams played in the box 90% of the time the rest of the secondary blows
Adams is a plus for our run game. He can be very disruptive in the box even when not getting to the qb.

That Amadi kid I don’t know where the hawks got him from but he’s physical and he’s willing.

I don’t expect Adams to go this week which is a plus for us. He’s murder at or around the los and witb the blitz
Yeah we like Ugo he balled out at Oregon. I can see Amadi fill in at SS where he played in college. Sometimes he over plays in coverage though which gets him torched but he hits like a freight train

Clarification please, because on this forum many seem to consider the Dolphins the "Bad guys".

Well I am not one of those folks!!! if the Dolphins are not the good guys why are they here?

It should be a close game with both offenses completely dominating the defenses. Yet with Wilson the QB of the Seahawks, I just don’t see Fitzpatrick being able to match him for the entire game. So I think the Seahawks will pull out a 4th quarter win. Seahawks 38 Dolphins 27.

Just been on the seahawks forum again and they have a thread on this weeks opponents and put links to the oppo’s fan forums in the thread. FH is top link.

Comment was: just been on the fins forums and their fans think they’ll lose heavy. Next post: we’ll theyre in for a surprise when they put 40 plus points on us!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom